The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Just noticed 2 females refs in this Utah vs Philly game. Wonder if you could speak to a player in privacy and get their real thoughts, how they feel about that.

On another note, have we ever seen an NBA player go in on female ref like they do the men?

Just noticed 2 females refs in this Utah vs Philly game. Wonder if you could speak to a player in privacy and get their real thoughts, how they feel about that.

On another note, have we ever seen an NBA player go in on female ref like they do the men?
prolly cp3

4xx9o3u8a8u91.gif

Not matter how mid we are it's always good to smack around those Chowda eating Klansman.

Can't think of a better way to end to trip 35 around the sun. Y'all be easy!!!
Bro, those people can’t afford to live in Boston anymore you’re just beating down on Brad’s, Chad’s and software engineers

CP got into it with a female ref when he was with the Clippers. Think he got tossed. In the post-game presser he said something like, “this might not be for her.”

That’s the most notable incident with a female ref that I can remember.

I seent it

Maxey, bane, Poole, herro

Maxey going to multiple all stars eye think

Maxey is 22. Bane going to be 25 soon. Maxey is younger than both Poole and herro. Post bubble herro been meh in the playoffs

That stretch when harden was out, maxey was at 23/6. He’s at 48/43/86 splits now. He might even be an all star next year if harden dips

Future all star maxey
:pimp:

2024 all star

I drove through Utah last September, by Salt Lake City, one of the most beautiful cities I’ve ever seen, mountains for hours. But then you’d see giant, giant houses off the road that looked like Mormon billionaires owned them.

Back
Top Bottom