The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

In all those videos, dudes took one or two steps and continued to dribble. Which is legal.

You showed a video of a dude who did it and took 4 steps, gathered and took 3 more steps. Dude held the ball in the air without dribbling, and took 6-7 STEPS! that’s a travel bro

do you think im arguing you can do that in the video and not get called for a travel?
again ill repeat, the video is extreme on purpose.

the point is once you make an objective standard people will push it to the limit.

eurosteps were called travel because nba officials were less objective; when you become more objective people will more creative not less.

I don’t think it’s weird when we have a once in a while Super Bowl in a snowy closed-roof stadium where the stadium just opened, because that’s been the deal forever and it goes to Miami, NO, a lot

That being said

I think it’s weird the NBA would do the ASG in snowy cities since the weekend it’s not that big of an event to most celebrities, and you’re trying to get them to go to Indy

The NFC East and AFC South eagerly want hard fouls and some Draymond antics. Maybe even an LED electrocution.

From that article:

IMG_3101.jpeg

IMG_3102.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpeg

I'm gonna go full old man yelling at courts but just peeped the celebrity game and they had the interactive court going full tilt and it was an absolute eyesore.

I have no idea who most of these people are.
I’m about to rewatch the Vince Staples show.
Highly recommend everyone checking it out. Joint is comedy.

Back
Top Bottom