The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I mean they’re not meeting in the first round.

But I’ll take your action xxpizzo xxpizzo if they do, I’ll go $200 tops.

Just tell me how you knew Embiid was coming back that night before everyone. 😈

Damn reading through this you would’ve thought the Clips season was over, but they won :lol:
I contributed to that for sure, but in fairness, (1) they started the game terribly; and (2) the Clippers have been mostly quite *** without Kawhi this year.

(And I also think the Nuggs played down to the level of competition to an extent).

But I’ll take the W!

I mean they’re not meeting in the first round.

But I’ll take your action xxpizzo xxpizzo if they do, I’ll go $200 tops.

Just tell me how you knew Embiid was coming back that night before everyone. 😈
Deal

Handshake Deal GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

but as far as the embiid stuff. He really was always scheduled to come back April 2nd - The whole timeline was adding up perfect

once sixers started to show pics/vids of him practicing it was all coming together. Maxey/Nurse kept hinting at it as well in some interviews

Sixers opened as +5.5 favorites on tuesday LOL closed at -2.5

THATS the only reason NBA is "Investigating" Sixers cause it messed with the books

Deal

Handshake Deal GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

but as far as the embiid stuff. He really was always scheduled to come back April 2nd - The whole timeline was adding up perfect

once sixers started to show pics/vids of him practicing it was all coming together. Maxey/Nurse kept hinting at it as well in some interviews

Sixers opened as +5.5 favorites on tuesday LOL closed at -2.5

THATS the only reason NBA is "Investigating" Sixers cause it messed with the books

Oh ight, I see. MFer you got up here before Woj :lol:

But yea we can do $200. Baring OG plays. I’ll give you same deference if Embiid or Maxey get injured and are out too.

I think OG should be good tho by April 20th tho.

How those boys triggered by a tshirt of a guy sitting on the bench? They should be more worried about being near the bottom of thr standings. Hope they were even more mad when lebron wore that ultimate warrior tshirt after the finals one year.
lame warriors have lame fanbase in that lame city

I didn't feel anything, but folks on twitter are saying they felt it in Baltimore.

Baltimore to Boston is crazy :lol:

So this must be how it feels to live on the West Coast :lol:

Folt a slight tremble here but now all the phone and internet lines are down

Back
Top Bottom