The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

1684859341857.png

would be dope but please just not the celtics lol

i actually do like them to win tonight though - books finally adjusted to them being underdogs i see

L M A O

MFs in denial!!!

They calling Jimmy Butler, Jordan's son for absolutely demolishing his opponents and being the best player on the court ....

There's a reason why ....
OR...

And just spitballing here...

They have the same face.

Calm down b. You sweating.

Biggest surprise of the series by far. You can’t understate what he was doing.

Nuggets had the 2 of 3 best players in the series, and he was better than Bron by a MILE.

He had 10 points in game 2 against Phoenix & I just knew he was gonna be up & down for the rest of the playoffs :lol:

The skillset was obviously always there, the shots just didnt always go down. But you can only salute him. Incredible series, incredible run.

If you factor in high school, Bron been hooping non stop for 25+ years, he probably just tired of the constant grind. Seeing him take a year off wouldn’t surprise me
I actually thought bro was gonna take a step away after the 18 finals. Homie was frustrated af. But, he came back. So idk bro. If he leaves, he ain't coming back. Too old to leave and then get those supplementary muscles to fire again to come back at 40. You wanna keep playing, you gotta keep playing.

Let's be honest with ourselves.

LeBron wants that farewell tour, and he rightfully deserves one. He's not retiring, yet.

I have a strong feeling, he will retire after playing with his son for a season.

My b if already posted, but dawg :lol:.

dray said he hasnt taken a break since september ...

didnt the warriors send him on a vacation in October ?

Bron to the knicks...the new york knicks....
:rofl:

i hope them fans dont buy into it, but i know they will

gonna be seeing a clip of them like " hey lebron, dont you regret not comiiing to ttthhhhheeeee kkkknnnnniiiicccckkkssss" all next season

Back
Top Bottom