The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

its-over-the-fall-of-the-lakers-and-the-resetting-of-the-nba-july-26-2004-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

End of an era :smh:

Shannon been doing his own thing.
Probably saw what pat mcafee got and was ready no more waking up early and having to deal with skip :lol:

Wonder who skip going after. He has no plans on retiring
That McAfee deal with Fanduel then ESPN definitely changed the game/landscape for some of these ex-players

The potential podcast bags available out there are insane rn and Club Shay Shay regularly draws numbers up there with the best of them.

Would be interesting if he teamed up with another existing show though

Stephen A couldn't be more wrong. Years ago, my late wife and I were in Jamaica. We had a 9-month-old at home, so my wife was still nursing and pumping. The very first night she plugged in her pump and the electrical went out on it. Two days later my wife is in a lot of pain. While she was getting a massage I went to the concierge and asked to get me a cab so I can go to a pharmacy. Oh, and I'm also drunk-ish. The concierge told me they could hook me up with any pills I needed. I get in the cab and tell him I need to go to a pharmacy. He tells me he can hook me up with any pills I needed. I explain the situation and that I don't need pills...I need a breast pump. The cab driver looks at me and tells me to "man up and drink that ****...it's great!"

So I get her a pump...but before I do that I man up. Seriously, the cabbie was right. That **** is sweet and tastes like almond milk. She used the pump, but only when I was full.
It's delicious stuff AND women appreciate the help. Win-win.

milk-drinking-milk.gif

That crib nice y’all wylin
:lol: @ hating on that house
Forgot you guys are multimillionaires here that only bath in gold plated tubs

I didn’t get to post while the convo was happening but I don’t think anyone was hating on the house itself. I am sure that is a nice part of the state and not familiar with real estate in the area but I think most of us just legit would have thought $4.2MM would get you more than 6000 SQF and 2 acres in Minnesota. That’s all. It is dope and fits the aesthetic of what I would expect a Minnesota mansion to look like but I also wouldn’t expect that price tag :lol:

Good **** though, always good to see a young brotha with a nice piece of real estate :smokin jpzx jpzx how far out is that place from “the action” in Minneapolis/Minnesota?

Is stephen a smith still on the show or is he gone too?

Stephen A Smith is the host for First Take on ESPN which airs concurrently to Undisputed with Skip and Shannon on FS1. Around two years ago Stephen A got rid of co-host Max Kellerman and now he has a platform with revolving co-hosts for each day of the week which varies whether it’s football season or afterwards like now when the primary focus is the NBA. So you’ll consistently see a set of folks during football season and similarly during basketball season then of course the random celebrity interviews based on timely current events.

Ant house dope and just the right size

Remember watching MTV cribs of Dwert crib house. Too much house with an outdated gaudy interior

Ironically I was just having a high thought last night that if I ever had an excessive amount of money I still wouldn’t want an oversized house. And be on my own property with no neighbors :lol:
I feel you on this. You know when you randomly find a sneaker you forgot you had over the years

Imagine having a house and finding a room you forgot you had with some random **** you forgot was in there

7ac6e842d2507e200454c20499dfa5a6.gif

Stephen A couldn't be more wrong. Years ago, my late wife and I were in Jamaica. We had a 9-month-old at home, so my wife was still nursing and pumping. The very first night she plugged in her pump and the electrical went out on it. Two days later my wife is in a lot of pain. While she was getting a massage I went to the concierge and asked to get me a cab so I can go to a pharmacy. Oh, and I'm also drunk-ish. The concierge told me they could hook me up with any pills I needed. I get in the cab and tell him I need to go to a pharmacy. He tells me he can hook me up with any pills I needed. I explain the situation and that I don't need pills...I need a breast pump. The cab driver looks at me and tells me to "man up and drink that ****...it's great!"

So I get her a pump...but before I do that I man up. Seriously, the cabbie was right. That **** is sweet and tastes like almond milk. She used the pump, but only when I was full.
For a second I thought storm2006 storm2006 wrote this

Back
Top Bottom