The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

depends if they can retain that lockeroom leadership of DJ, Jeff Green and Ish Smith
Wondering if Barton finds his way back

I had thought no way brown comes back but reading more about his situation if he bets on himself one more season he can set the table for a big deal

Otherwise I think he’s looking at the mle

Undisputed right up there with Inside, id watch Undisputed on YT everyday after a game or whatever and man…they had their bouts but it was a great great show.

So is the Ja suspension getting a Friday afternoon news dump?

I think it would be unfair to the Grizzlies to not know the Ja suspension with the draft next week and free agency the week after.

So is the Ja suspension getting a Friday afternoon news dump?

I think it would be unfair to the Grizzlies to not know the Ja suspension with the draft next week and free agency the week after.

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if the Grizzlies FO/Management knew already for the purposes you mentioned but the league (and obviously team) haven't gone public yet. There may be something out there debunking that possibility, though.

But yeah, I think Friday, the day after the parade makes the most sense for a media announcement.

maybe the NBA is waiting out his pending lawsuit
pretty sure getting suspended for acting a fool, especially with a gun, wouldnt help his case

Didnt Wayne shoot himself playing with guns? Lol
1686681255759.jpeg

Wondering if Barton finds his way back

I had thought no way brown comes back but reading more about his situation if he bets on himself one more season he can set the table for a big deal

Otherwise I think he’s looking at the mle
Hate to say it but Barton might be washed…He’s always welcome back in Denver tho, so I’m sure he can take over one of the vet presence roles, even tho they traded the main dude yo was mentoring (Bones) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom