The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Fisher has to be one of the goat drama kings in sports

Seems like he’s been involved with something dramatic over the past two decades spanning back to the utah jazz thing
And up until that he was known as a good guy and positive vet influence, then did the 180 to a scumbag :lol:

Would be like if Garettt Temple started wildin this season and once he retires, but just goes to show we don’t really know these dudes other than the 2 hours we see em on tv so don’t buy into their rep too much good or bad

I don’t get what Harden is trying to accomplish by making those threats to make things uncomfortable. Like why make any type of paper trail before you show your *** and act like an idiot to try and force their hand. At that point I don’t blame the 76ers for playing hardball and also making things as uncomfortable as they can within the most recent nba collective bargaining agreement.

I don’t get what guys are trying to accomplish by going scorched earth when wanting out and making it openly known they’ll only be on board if traded to specific destinations and making it clear they’ll make it difficult if things don’t go their way.. Like if you want to get traded so bad, why tank your value which ultimately makes a trade harder to accomplish. Like be a professional. Show up to play and make it clear you’ll play hard while the front office tries to find a trade which makes sense. Don’t pull the childish theatrics, air your grievances in private and it’s a much higher likelihood you end up getting traded faster. Unless the front office showed legit disrespect behind closed doors. Going on F you mode publicly just makes facilitating a trade harder to do.
Harden is like a spoiled child. Every time he's acted up he got his wish. This is all he knows.

Can’t get over SAS “I’m cool starter kit” but he made some points

He got the Masked Rider stunna shades :lol:

MV5BYWRjMDNhMGYtZTk1NC00MmM4LWIzMmQtZmEyMTg3ZTcwNDdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg5NDUzOTE@._V1_.jpg

Harden living it up out there…once he discovers the red light district yo might never come back to the states especially since he not getting traded anytime soon :lol:
If chinese league was ran like saudi, james would get a billion dollar contract over there

They’re not winning because guys can’t stay on the court. But from a talent perspective, adding Harden to Kawhi & PG would give them them more than enough.

He got Philly two games in that Boston series, which is more than what Embiid gave them & he is the reigning MVP, supposed to be in the prime of his career.

Harden is still really good and playing next to two scorers is the perfect fit for him at this stage.
Feel like Jimbo misjudged what kind of playoff guy Embiid was when he pushed to go to Philly. Thought he could come in and be a good #2, except Embiid is just as/if not more fraudulent come playoff time than he is. Which ends up putting the same pressure/expectations on him he’s pretty much always had :lol:

Back
Top Bottom