The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

No one @‘d me on this nonsense. I’m disappointed.

Y’all thought those new iPhones were because he was a great teammate? Again all the that is for is apologies in advance when he starts rebounding out of his zone or guys start reluctantly start boxing out for him for another shallow triple double. I don’t know what the qualifications are but he could avg those numbers with the amount of games Paul and Leonard miss.

Early prediction for me is Denver/Milwaukee.

Love that Jaden is signed with a new extension. Love him and Ant together for the next 5 years.

IMG_1444.gif

And I’m being serious.
Man, I miss this show.

Michael: “No more knock-knock jokes!” 😡
Jim: “Ding-dong”
Michael: “😃..who’s there?”

This alludes to my point from yesterday.

You guys keep talking about KAT to the Knicks. - Stop it. Arret 🛑

There will be options for better players in the near future and then some…

That poo poo platter for Embiid is wild

Oh it’s a terrible offer. :lol:

I wouldn’t make that trade if I was Philly either.

I’m just saying there are far better options than KAT for the Knicks going forward especially if ________ Star player demands/wants out.

We’re going to see a waves of talents wanting out with this new CBA soon.

Better players than Towns will likely become available but you also have to be realistic with the value of our assets.

Yes, we have some young players but are any of them really headliners in a trade for an All-NBA player? Have plenty of draft picks but a lot of them have protections & none of them really project to be all that valuable.

Pompey is like one of the least verified Sixers reporters. Remember this is the dude Beach Em vouched for

Embiid might as well wait it out and sign with my Spurs. If he is serious about winning a chip.

Austin Rivers about to be the Joe Budden of the NBA. Hilarious

Back
Top Bottom