The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Denver trying to sew up the #1 seed. After tonight's game vs the T'Wolves, they have two gimmes (Grizzlies, Spurs).

toronto-raptors-v-brooklyn-nets.webp
I miss when shoes matched unis

Everyone trying to be so different it looks trash

I don’t have a great feeling about us in this game at Denver on a B2B but hoping for the best

stg things are going too well rn at the perfect time. Paranoid at a tweaked ankle or something smh
Just enjoying the ride ... See what happens with Clips/Phoenix and then play Detroit/OKC by ear. If you get a chance to steal home court, go ****in steal it.

Larry Fishburne’s Doc voice in the commercials for this “Clipped” show is pretty funny.

I don’t have a great feeling about us in this game at Denver on a B2B but hoping for the best

Felt the opposite. Denver on a b2b too, but Minnesota just plays Denver very well. Was hoping Ant kept his legs after last night though. We'll see how he looks in crunch time.

Didn't want you to think I was ducking this....been crazy busy (non-hooping related).

At this point it's a reasonable thought. He got hurt and they kept playing well...they have a top 3 seed locked up so they accomplished what they needed to in the regular season and this season is still alive and well. KAT is back for the run and it's still, "let it ride" for now...I'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom