The Official NBA Thread

Naw, basically they aren’t able to rip off consumers like they were able to in the past. Now they need to cut back.
this is definitely a true statement. Part of the major problem.

Younger generation just doesn't watch TV the regular way like us old heads.

BC42D36F-E64B-483C-BAAA-E664DF3A00F4.png

Molly definitely got Jalen fired :lol:
:lol: Damn Jalen got with a black queen and started going to black art exhibits with the young Frederick Douglass. Unfortunately that is my queen and we have beef now.

Max Kellerman needs to speak his truth at some point. Dude has had the worst last year from getting removed from First Take personally by Stephen A, to now being ousted from the company. Honestly, dude should've left last year and started his own ish.

What's the other white sports host's name married to the black woman? They should both just start their own show called "White Men Can Dump" where they just keep it real like Ma$e and Cam.

Perk is very talented and has to be one of the more natural broadcaster/entertainers former athletes ESPN has picked up.

Vince Carter sucks.

Jeff Van Gundy was beginning to seriously annoy me, but he's better than Mark Jackson by himself.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
They got rid of my girl Suzy man...I've been watching that lady since 2004 with NFL 2K5.

Jobs talk all this mess about tenure and no one is loyal, but once again a reminder that ain't NONE of the jobs loyal to you.

Back
Top Bottom