The Official NBA Thread

As bad as Tobias was, Batum got only cardio. Both bigs were useless. Oubre was Oubre

We wasn’t winning regardless of him

As bad as Tobias was, Batum got only cardio. Both bigs were useless. Oubre was Oubre

Oubre is the bench guy who will get you 12+ a night while getting paid 2.8M and batum is obviously much better with embiid on the court

TobiASS is the same with embiid on and off

Tobias 39M been laughin to the bank for past 5 years

Oubre not scared to shoot meanwhile tobi is

Open 3 for tobiASS - nope let me pump fake and drive into the lane with a defender

Tobi dont even play good defense anymore and thats what you used to hype him up with

Wait we actually have a Crumbl cookie in Yukon. They don't look any more sugary than Tiff's Treats or Insomnia Cookies or the Baked Bear which is these same kind of cookies then adding ice cream and icings to them ****s.

Oubre is the bench guy who will get you 12+ a night while getting paid 2.8M and batum is obviously much better with embiid on the court

TobiASS is the same with embiid on and off

Tobias 39M been laughin to the bank for past 5 years

Oubre not scared to shoot meanwhile tobi is

Open 3 for tobiASS - nope let me pump fake and drive into the lane with a defender

Tobi dont even play good defense anymore and thats what you used to hype him up with
Listen I’m not absolving him from blame. Dude has checked out

But why flame him when cryptotits got the extension and didn’t trade him. End of the day, he’s gone in June

Kobe would have been. His age 35 season was after the Achilles

Also think lebron and Kobe longevity is more impressive due to being great earlier and to a lesser extent starting in the league earlier. They have more seasons of being good to great

Gonna throw Shaq in there as well

Using age is one thing but having a sheer amount of consecutive great seasons is also something to consider for longevity

Melo & Tim Duncan too. Their first like 15 seasons really were impressive. Of course Melo never got to the heights of some of the other names…but being a 25ppg guy that’s in the playoffs for 14 straight years is nothing to sneeze at.

It's Batum's first game and his main asset offensively is to find Embiid in deep post situations. With Embiid out, I wouldn't even start him.

Tobias on the other had....we should have traded him even if it were just addition by subtraction.

Back
Top Bottom