The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I believe what Embiid does with his elbow is worse. It's evident that he often pushes off defenders to create space for his shots.

Jordan complained to officials just like every other superstar. That man wasn’t some mute who let other teams hack him and just kept playing without saying anything.

This revisionist history y’all do to elevate that man is nasty.

Also Phil would do all that ……..Phil was the master with the press.
Mikes my GOAT tho but just saying lol some of these stuff gets mystified.

Denver likely doesn't shoot that poorly again.

Murray likely doesn't play that poorly again.

D'Lo likely doesn't shoot that lights out again.

LoLakers cooked.

Also Phil would do all that ……..Phil was the master with the press.
Mikes my GOAT tho but just saying lol some of these stuff gets mystified.

It’s not even about getting mystified. You can make a highlight reel of Lebby crying about officiating after losses. It always comes across as it being someone else’s fault. Let Darvin Ham gripe about the coach. Talk about you missing the wide open 3 and how you should’ve made that shot.

why do kobe bryant fans continue to say that he would have made so and so shot? he was a pathetic clutch player in the playoffs. the stats and videos are out there. kobe bryant would have missed that shot, probably via air-ball.

In 6 years with the Lakers, Bron has ONE…. ONE 50+ win season :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

WASHED KING WASHED KING

Let’s not talk Jordan vs Bron’s teams in terms of winning later in their careers

Jordan played 15 seasons. How many games did Lebron's team win in year 15? 50.

Jordan's team? 37.

You can't give Jordan credit for things he did not participate in.

The Lakers basically made no improvements to their roster and they’re supposed to beat the Nuggets because…?

They’ve lost 10 straight to the nuggets. Bron been there every time I think.

Blow it up

A chance to lose by 7, instead of 15+…. Still will falter :lol: :lol:
Hey, I'm trying to focus my energy elsewhere. At the beginning of the year, I read that the Lakers had an A+ offseason. They acquired key components for this championship run: LeBron putting up elite numbers, DLo balling, AD playing almost every game, AR is back, and so on. So...

Back
Top Bottom