The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

TNT schedule tonight.

kevin-durant-hot.gif

Capture.PNG

I find this so fascinating by Presti, because I feel like this is a total 180 from Presti when he had Durant and Westbrook. Wonder what his inflection point was.
Andre Roberson shooting 13% from ft in the playoffs making him basically unplayable? Or giving the aforementioned a 3yr 30M extension only for him to get injured and literally miss all of it sans for like 2 games in the end of the bubble. I still maintain Gafford or a Claxton or even an Olynyk could have fit into what we do without being a negative but generally i otherwise cant complain. Might have to do something about Giddey this offseason though or about Giddey + Dort starting together

Everyone in here needs to post a clip of them taking a jumpshot before I can take them serious.

I'm not arguing with a grown man that shoots like a 7 year old.

Whos the YT cat that does basketball sneaker reviews and has that weird jumpshotlayup. :lol:
Cats here dig his reviews like cmon bro, aint listening to no review from dude who does layups like that.

For now on, I'm asking NT'ers to post their jumpshots and I want to see them make a layup with their left hand.

Then imma start posting different defenses and see if some people know the correct rotations. Time to see who really knows ball.
I'm a top 20 NTer! I also do not need to score with my left hand.

My mid game is nice!

For now on, I'm asking NT'ers to post their jumpshots and I want to see them make a layup with their left hand.

Then imma start posting different defenses and see if some people know the correct rotations. Time to see who really knows ball.

Do you one better, let’s see how you throw a football :lol: :lol:

The universe doesn't love me enough to have both the Suns win and the Mavs lose

I'm just hoping that it gives me at least one of those things

The universe doesn't love me enough to have both the Suns win and the Mavs lose

I'm just hoping that it gives me at least one of those things

Once you tap in 100% into this rap beef and acknowledge what cuzzo been preaching the universe gonna give you everything and more fam. Luka L's, Poole L's, Suns and Laker W's.

Make a choice

dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

Back
Top Bottom