The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

:lol:. It makes more sense now. This is all high school ****. It’s why Kanye was calling Drake of all people, “a jock” :lol:. Cuz he be with those circles. Rappers and athletes running through his “dream girl”…the wife and mother of his kids.

Pain.

:lol: at This being an open secret amongst them circles.

All of this, particularly the bolded. Saw a tweet saying dudes really be running to Ye’s crib like they Royal Rumble entrants to smash his wife :lol: :rofl:

:lol:. It makes more sense now. This is all high school ****. It’s why Kanye was calling Drake of all people, “a jock” :lol:. Cuz he be with those circles. Rappers and athletes running through his “dream girl”…the wife and mother of his kids.

Pain.

:lol: at This being an open secret amongst them circles.
Man's was dressing his wife up in the finest of designer all for other man to mash her down. There's a dance hall song that talks about this.

Capping for a man that said slavery was a choice, & praises one of the WORST humans to ever live.
Couldn't be me. Kanye could be on fire and I wouldn't spit on him. **** that *****.

I didn't say I was supporting him. MY statement was about Kim. They're both repulsive together.

Poor kids are doomed either way

1669992968898.png
Bro how short is Reggie? Cuz Chris little af

How is Kim a piece of **** though? :lol: Y'all be saying anything fr.
She took advantage of an opportunity and ran with it.
Be mad at the women who follow her and made her this rich & famous. Y'all would do the same.

That woman been more supportive of black and brown people than Kanye for idk how long now.
Kanye is literally a piece of **** human. FOH with the Kim slander in this instance. #TeamKim

Be mad at the women who follow her and made her this rich & famous. Y'all would do the same.

That woman been more supportive of black and brown people than Kanye for idk how long now.
Kanye is literally a piece of **** human. FOH with the Kim slander in this instance. #TeamKim

I don’t mess with the appropriation but she runs the same game men do. Not mad at her for that but the agenda her family has I can’t get down with.

I don’t mess with the appropriation but she runs the same game men do. Not mad at her for that but the agenda her family has I can’t get down with.

That's a fact. I don't mess with her family at all, especially moms, but Kim seems to at least have some decency. Kanye long gone, and ain't never coming back. Mans is a black white supremacist.

I remember that fundraiser they made years ago where they made money and practically only gave peanuts to those were suppose to receive help. Is that not a crappy move?

You support a man embarrassing his family?

:smh:

Wait you do. Had the Ime avatar too. Dr Umar does not approve of these actions

I don't follow Umar he had choice words for Bron he's on my list ON KLUTCH. Free Ime too, he ain do anything wrong.

The Kardashian family has done nothing but appropriate and take from Black culture like the colonizers they are. They use up black men and spit them out Kanye has no one to blame but himself for entering a relationship with that witch but that doesn't make her innocent.

She used that man to get light skin babies that family will now use to profit and market since the OG Jenner women are aging out. It's sick.

Back
Top Bottom