The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Teams with records like the bulls and hawks have no right to play meaningful games .

Only other downside of the play-in
I can’t remember but have any of the play in teams given a good first round effort?

If they’re still scheduling how they’ve been, I’d say it makes it harder for the 7th and 8th seeds to put up a fight because they basically playing back to back and many games in a short period of time

He gotta use that tweet to promote firing Ham lol
Or a rose toy
troll.png

Teams with records like the bulls and hawks have no right to play meaningful games .

Only other downside of the play-in

I agree completely... thats why I dont like the play in at least for the east... their records be garbage but somehow get a chance to get in the playoffs... I think silver wanted to be like mlb and have his version of the play in...

I agree completely... thats why I dont like the play in at least for the east... their records be garbage but somehow get a chance to get in the playoffs... I think silver wanted to be like mlb and have his version of the play in...
I think mlb already got rid of the play in. So dumb for the nba. A team in 10th place in the standings shouldn’t have an opportunity to get in the playoffs.

I'm 99% sure I log just as many if not more work hours than 95% of this thread.

C'mon anti you're better than this :smh:
Will 100% vouch for Team Klutch here.

I left teaching/coaching almost a decade ago now and can unequivocally say I've never approached the hours since then in corporate gigs.

GOOD teachers won't ever catch a damn bit of shade my way. No way, no how.

Back
Top Bottom