The Official NBA Thread

Lee been in the cut watching and waiting.

giphy.gif
1000004857.jpg

You’re not exactly proving me wrong.

At some point during the Trump administration, in between stories about how he and Maya Angelou once beat Arthur Ashe and Dizzy Gillespie in a doubles match, Khufu managed to insult a friend of yours and got permanently banned from a thread for it. You were so upset you did the digital equivalent of getting his name tattooed on your chest.

Ultimately, I wound up exposing KHUFU’s alts and permanently banning him, but not fast enough for your taste. Oh well.

Fast forward to today, and you’re in your feelings because somebody who posted homophobic insults no less offensive than the posts that got KHUFU permanently clipped from a thread received a temporary thread suspension for it and voluntarily chose to log out for three months to pout.

It’s silly.

I banned you? Really? How are you posting then?

Thanks for proving that it was indeed a suspension, following repeated rule violations on your part, and that you’d been logged out since late November by choice.

I don’t know why you expected to post homophobic insults on our forums and skate without consequence.

Get over it or don’t, but stop crying about being expected to actually follow the rules to which you voluntarily agreed upon registration.

The fact that you’re still here proves that I’ve been nothing if not lenient with you, so good luck convincing anyone I’m on some “power trip” vendetta against you.

You’re welcome.
:rofl: at you taking credit for exposing Khufu’s alts like people haven’t been doing it for years. There go meth rewriting history again

You keep bringing up my sn and insinuating I regret using my one sn change to troll khufu. like what? That’s all you got for a comeback? You think I actually care about a screen name on a message board? It’s all jokes to me

Now I’m in my feeling about BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ? I never actually thought you had anything to do with his disappearance, I just bring it up cryptically in here periodically as a running joke. Thanks for confirming that you actually did kick him out of the thread though :lol: you wanna confirm you had something to do with storm2006 storm2006 going away now too? :nerd:

I was out to dinner and checked NT a couple times while I was out. Home now and watched the last few minutes of the game.

You guys are right - pretty non-compelling.

Back
Top Bottom