The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Kerr and Curry to blame for this loss. terrible rotations even and even stupider decision making by steph. down 1 with 7 seconds and he takes a 35 foot 3??

Steph gets overly comfortable. Starts feelin himself too much and makes dumbass decisions. And Kerr green lights it

:pimp:

IMG_6835_jpg.jpeg

Kerr really an awful in game coach. I don’t get it.

Other comments:
As the biggest Dubs and Steph fan it’s wild to me that NBA coaches haven’t figured this out > if you pressure Steph he’ll a) get tired and b) be susceptible to turning it over. Running double teams and trapping him all game and pressuring him heavily with two guys does in fact work a lot. He read and reacts way too quick and doesn’t know how to back up. If he just dribbled hard to break it and get to open space he’d be a lot better but he goes to no man land too easily. and c) the other dubs aren’t very good at taking advantage when the play breaks down like that.

START MOODY.

the kid is gonna walk if kerr keeps dicking around with his minutes and i wouldnt blame him. kerr insists on outsmarting himself

complanining about the other team running up the score like billy donovan did tonight has to be the weakest **** from a player or coach. you're basically admiting your team didn't come preprared and now you're getting upset with the other team for making it too obvious. weird behavior. mazzulla had no reason to apologize

Last edited:
Didn’t get a chance to watch the game, but why was CP3 not on the court on the final possession? Nobody else should be taking that shot in that spot.

complanining about the other team running up the score like billy donovan did tonight has to be the weakest **** from a player or coach. you're basically admiting your team didn't come preprared and now you're getting upset with the other team for making it too obvious. weird behavior. mazzulla had no reason to apologize

Wonder if that cheering in the background is the Celtics watching the Nets game end :lol:

This post is giving me cruel intentions vibes (some of y’all get reference :lol: )

Seeing Bron, KD, Book, Zion, AD, Yanni, Dame, Tatum in a competitive atmosphere in Vegas is enticing as hell.

And while I heavily ****s with Hali and Brunson, I’m not risking four days in Vegas over them :lol:

One of my best friends is a Kings fan and knows I rock with Steph so I woke up to mad messages today :lol: If the Kings make it, I am pretty certain he is going. This would eliminate Zion but give me plausible deniability on any trips (particularly to Vegas)

As much as folks didn’t understand, criticized or hated it, the thread is going to be popping during the semis/finals :nthat:

As A grown man, pride has to kick in at some point.

Always felt it was a sucka move to publicly complain about stuff like that.

Asking another man for mercy in a COMPETITIVE setting isn't a good look at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom