The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

It really feels like the GSW is over, and maybe Dray knows something we all don’t, but he has been on some bs the whole season, like he doesn’t want to be there, Klay isn’t washed just yet, but the pre soak is there, and who the hell knows what’s going on with Wigs, but this is sad GLORIOUS to see…..

FTFY.

That he got that pass through at all is amazing by itself, but he also delivered it basically right in the shooting pocket.

Some of Klay’s percentages are from him still taking shots like it’s 2019.

But he’s also shooting 29% on open threes. I’ll never understand what happened there.

Defensive regression, sure. Off the dribble shot creation much worse, sure.

Wide open threes? I don’t understand
Legs probably gone from age and all that running around they got him doing. He’s a corner guy at this point but they don’t have anyone else to besides Steph to create a shot

It really feels like the GSW is over, and maybe Dray knows something we all don’t, but he has been on some bs the whole season, like he doesn’t want to be there, Klay isn’t washed just yet, but the pre soak is there, and who the hell knows what’s going on with Wigs, but this is sad to see…..

Done. Stick a fork in them.

Couldn't happen to a better fanbase and organization.

What’s the support for the DC hockey team like? Cuz surely the owners don’t think it’s that many die hard Wiz fans to follow them to a further out/inconvenient spot :lol: :smh:

Bet they wanna build their own lil entertainment district out there in VA like the Braves did when they moved up the road, that’s the new wave with owners now …The attendance in down years, which is most of the time with the Wizards is gonna be brutal

What’s the support for the DC hockey team like? Cuz surely the owners don’t think it’s that many die hard Wiz fans to follow them to a further out/inconvenient spot :lol: :smh:

Bet they wanna build their own lil entertainment district out there in VA like the Braves did when they moved up the road, that’s the new wave with owners now …The attendance in down years, which is most of the time with the Wizards is gonna be brutal
Caps definitely have a stronger fanbase than the Wizards locally.

Caps definitely have a stronger fanbase than the Wizards locally.
Then this move makes a lil more sense, I figure their fanbase coming from mostly NOVA or Bethesda or something

But for the Wizards, it’s idiotic …Somebody buy them from Ted plz

Legs probably gone from age and all that running around they got him doing. He’s a corner guy at this point but they don’t have anyone else to besides Steph to create a shot
Per 36 and Per 100 poss. Kuminga is their 2nd leading scorer.

8th in minutes even tho the vets have been giving them nothing but cardio :lol:

He’s gotta play. 28 mins last night is good. MORE

20231213_100605.jpg

Some of Klay’s percentages are from him still taking shots like it’s 2019.

But he’s also shooting 29% on open threes. I’ll never understand what happened there.

Defensive regression, sure. Off the dribble shot creation much worse, sure.

Wide open threes? I don’t understand

First time he's playing with his bread/future as a Warrior at stake.

Back
Top Bottom