The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

That second one

IMG_3228.jpeg

Y’all need to talk about Steph’s longevity too. Only Lebron and MJ have been as good at the same age ever. Maybe Malone
Kobe would have been. His age 35 season was after the Achilles

Also think lebron and Kobe longevity is more impressive due to being great earlier and to a lesser extent starting in the league earlier. They have more seasons of being good to great

Gonna throw Shaq in there as well

Using age is one thing but having a sheer amount of consecutive great seasons is also something to consider for longevity

Kobe would have been. His age 35 season was after the Achilles

Also think lebron and Kobe longevity is more impressive due to being great earlier and to a lesser extent starting in the league earlier. They have more seasons of being good to great

Gonna throw Shaq in there as well

Using age is one thing but having a sheer amount of consecutive great seasons is also something to consider for longevity
So is it about consecutive years of greatness cause MJ took 3 years off.

I’m not here pick guys apart. You want to throw Kobe in the conversation, great. Shaq? Cool. 30 is there too wity no signs of letting up.

So is it about consecutive years of greatness cause MJ took 3 years off.

I’m not here pick guys apart. You want to throw Kobe in the conversation, great. Shaq? Cool. 30 is there too wity no signs of letting up.
I said it was something to consider. Didn’t mention jordan because of that fact

Steph also took basically a year off

Not digging at steph either just adding names that belong in the discussion

Back
Top Bottom