The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Never understood this. Just find an alley or squat behind a dumpster. Taking a dump in the middle of a sidewalk almost sounds like homeless peacocking or territoriality or something.
You asking for rational behavior from people high on heroin and/or with severe mental health issues :lol:
Y’all need to talk about Steph’s longevity too. Only Lebron and MJ have been as good at the same age ever. Maybe Malone
Took him longer to get to the elite status than those other guys though and had injury problems early.
*COUGH* dacomeup dacomeup *COUGH*

troll.png
Oh the Bistephuals were the ones who came up with Steph aging out. If anything, I was echoing their sentiments. I did say they should trade Steph because the rest of the team was buns. He elevated those dudes to a chip and is climbing the pantheon even more.

Unprovoked

Pelicans are 8-2 over their last 10. Only team that’s been as good in the west over the same stretch is Dallas. This is what JJ was talking about.

What Stephen A say that's a lie? Zion been outta shape and injured every year and never played in the playoffs. Hopefully this year can end different.

You asking for rational behavior from people high on heroin and/or with severe mental health issues :lol:

Took him longer to get to the elite status than those other guys though and had injury problems early.

Oh the Bistephuals were the ones who came up with Steph aging out. If anything, I was echoing their sentiments. I did say they should trade Steph because the rest of the team was buns. He elevated those dudes to a chip and is climbing the pantheon even more.

It was literally two people. P C H P C H & antidope antidope

Y’all do what this thread does, and blanket it, and run with propaganda. So it’s a thing now :lol:

It's Batum's first game and his main asset offensively is to find Embiid in deep post situations. With Embiid out, I wouldn't even start him.

Tobias on the other had....we should have traded him even if it were just addition by subtraction.
I agree. I just don’t get why ppl still have expectations as if he isn’t the guy he’s always been especially with Joel out

I expect the team to look better once Lowry gets more acclimated but there’s no flow to the offense without him

Of topic, for you guys that play BB outdoors on concrete and/or asphalt, what ball are you using?

I have. Wilson and Spalding and both have horrible grip. The ball slides instead of sticking to the hands. Thanks.

Either missed the playoffs or been a 2nd round exit since KD left.Got fluke years out of Poole,GP2 & Wiggins for a title.

SAY IT AGAIN.

So glad Bron put the final nail in the coffin on them frauds last year. KD singlehandedly ruined basketball discourse and got nothing for himself to show for it.

NASTY WORK

And I've happily admitted that I was wrong, and explained numerous times. Shorter PGs usually aren't this good, they usually fall off a cliff by 32/33.

I was glad I was wrong. Thats my GOAT.
We all have wrong takes. Literally a thread where we getting them off daily. It wasn’t crazy to think he was showing some decline. I was right about Klay being washed though. I seent that early.

Back
Top Bottom