The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

kiscksdeal in 3, 2,
they already sold out lol
laugh.gif

i think that they went straight to the evilbay 
devil.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

lol exactly. I saw whoever initially posted it in here was a few hours ago and then someone on one of those fb groups posted it and all the sizes just vanished smh kids be ruthless these days man
that was pretty crazy, there was a fsr when I clicked russianboy's link 30 minutes after he posted

that was pretty crazy, there was a fsr when I clicked russianboy's link 30 minutes after he posted

lol exactly. I saw whoever initially posted it in here was a few hours ago and then someone on one of those fb groups posted it and all the sizes just vanished smh kids be ruthless these days man

Yeah, no joke. Vanished in a blink of an eye

My first impression was the shoes look way different than the online picture , especially the rear midsole being silver I thought it was all white.

I tried them on and they are super comfortable and more lightweight than the regular pairs... The only problem I have is that these are not at all the same mold as the regular. Upon further inspection , I feel like these have a narrower profile and are actually longer. Which sucks for me because I have a wide foot and don't see how these would "break in"
:frown:

I know it's hard to compare a shoe I beat to death toa. Brand new one but you can see the shape difference . Both of these are a size 12.
View media item 681445View media item 681446View media item 681448
On feet picture

View media item 681451
To be honest just because of the way they fit me I wouldn't have bought these had I been able to try hem on, but I do like the design I just didn't expect the shape/profile difference. Hopefully they mold to my feet better once I wear them a lot.

Post lace swap. I like how the midsole fades from white to silver. They do feel a tad bit longer than previous models

Last edited:
Thanks for the comparison up there. They don't look quite as good as they do in Nike's promo shots though and combined with my questions about sizing, I really have to wait and see these in person first.

Call me crazy but im not a fan of the lunars :/ the shape looks off to me. Would much rather have seen Nike just release the original and not og, taped, etc.

Pardon the crappy iPhone low light shot. Got mine in today too. Been wearing them all day and the lunarlon definitely makes these mad comfortable and wearable all day. My other 90's I have to toss sof soles in them to make them wearable for long periods of time.

The length is definitley longer. I wanted a snug fit so I sized down 1/2 and turns out they fit just like my other pairs at my normal sizing. 
sick.gif

The lunarlon folds visually take some time to adjust to because it's like what's going on here... the fusion is a bit a mix on the brain lol.

Meshy upper... what is it? Is it some kinda fuse?! It's taped all around like the recent tapes but not sure on the mesh material since I don't have any EM's or what not.

Overall I like them a lot and they're definitely going to take a beating from me as the sole makes them a daily wearable.

Last edited:
just got a random email that nike canceled my lunar order. kind of bummed. i ordered them as soon as the link dropped. odd.

Back
Top Bottom