The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

ever since you first posted about it, its been one of my dream cameras lol. great shots

does the regular 35mm shot keep the hassleblad reputation?

Much appreciated, fam. Same thing happened to me. When I first heard about it, I sold my Hasselblad 500cm to get it :lol:

I actually have never shot it at regular 35mm/non-pano. I honestly probably wont ever

Much appreciated, fam. Same thing happened to me. When I first heard about it, I sold my Hasselblad 500cm to get it :lol:

I actually have never shot it at regular 35mm/non-pano. I honestly probably wont ever

i see. where do you get your film developed?

i see. where do you get your film developed?

I develop it myself at home in my bathroom and scan it with one of these bad boys.
If it weren't for the simplicity of the Pakon, I don't think I could continue shooting 35mm scanning on a flatbed.

Mng6MzC.jpg

I develop it myself at home in my bathroom and scan it with one of these bad boys.
If it weren't for the simplicity of the Pakon, I don't think I could continue shooting 35mm scanning on a flatbed.

Mng6MzC.jpg

nice. i am actually looking to do that myself. do you do your own color as well? also which developer do you use? im planning to start buying developer and buy enough film to use that developer up. once i get a new camera im probably going to sell my current body and use that to buy film developing equipment and chemicals

pakon nice. i just use a flatbed scanner lmao. all good though i am used to it

Last edited:
nice. i am actually looking to do that myself. do you do your own color as well? also which developer do you use? im planning to start buying developer and buy enough film to use that developer up. once i get a new camera im probably going to sell my current body and use that to buy film developing equipment and chemicals

pakon nice. i just use a flatbed scanner lmao. all good though i am used to it

What do you mean by color? Yeah I do both color and B&W.

I use either the Unicolr or Tetenal C-41 processing kit. pretty much the same thing. Since B&H doesn't ship it anymore, I buy it from here.

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/10123-Unicolor-Powder-C-41-Film-Negative-Processing-Kit-1-Liter

For B&W I've been using Kodak TMAX RS. I recently bought some Kodak D-72 and XTOL that I have yet to use.

Equipment and chems will probably cost you around $100 so you don't have to sell too much.

What do you mean by color? Yeah I do both color and B&W.

I use either the Unicolr or Tetenal C-41 processing kit. pretty much the same thing. Since B&H doesn't ship it anymore, I buy it from here.

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/10123-Unicolor-Powder-C-41-Film-Negative-Processing-Kit-1-Liter

For B&W I've been using Kodak TMAX RS. I recently bought some Kodak D-72 and XTOL that I have yet to use.

Equipment and chems will probably cost you around $100 so you don't have to sell too much.

yeah just selling it to make money back lol. one last question, do you use a faucet filter?

yeah just selling it to make money back lol. one last question, do you use a faucet filter?

I feel you.

No, sir. No filter here. I mix my chems in distilled water but when I'm developing, I use regular tap water for the water bath so it kind of defeats the purpose haha. Well, I do use a solution of Photo-Flo and distilled water at the end so there's that.

Going to Hong Kong soon and looking to borrow an ultra wide angle lens.

Thoughts on 16-35 2.8 (and 4)? Which of the two is better?

Or I could borrow my buddy's 17-40 for free.

^ damn, you're making me jealous with the Hong Kong trip. I lived there for 5 years, and it's still one of my favorite cities anywhere in the world. What is your widest lens at the moment?

Sold all my stuff, so I'm only left with a prime 50mm 1.4.

Hong Kong was only $330 round trip, I got family over there so no need for hotel. Just gonna eat and get fat.

^ damn, you're making me jealous with the Hong Kong trip. I lived there for 5 years, and it's still one of my favorite cities anywhere in the world. What is your widest lens at the moment?

speaking of hk, this is so dope:

dope man... I'm going to the show in Miami in about a week! You snuck a smaller camera in?

Enjoy it!! Nah, Verizon Center allowed point & shoot cameras. Point & shoot cameras were fine.

i always wonder how strict venues are about these rules? great pictures, i haven't seen an image from that show that doesn't make the show look amazing!

Sold all my stuff, so I'm only left with a prime 50mm 1.4.

Hong Kong was only $330 round trip, I got family over there so no need for hotel. Just gonna eat and get fat.

well it's hard to beat that free.99! great price for a round trip ticket, where are you flying out from, left coast??

^Tokes, flying from San Francisco with Delta.

I'll have a 4 hour stay in Seattle, but for $330, it's dirt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom