The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Box art used to be so much more creative back before they started using in game images and 3D renders on the regular... even though some of these cover arts were an absolute stretch to what the actual games looked like.

@slaughterx my G, Atari & NES games were notorious for the deceptive box art. :lol::lol::lol:

By 16bit era, game developers could make the games somewhat depict what the box art showed.

I've seen the PS classics go for as low as $20, gonna wait on the Genesis mini and see if it gets marked down. Don't expect it to get as low as $20 though

It actually might MajinZuub MajinZuub . Bear in mind that SEGA's been whoring out the system via trash AT Games for several years now.

One major issue is that they are shipping the Genesis with the 3 button pads, while the Japanese version gets the 6 button pads.

Last edited:
Slim pickings at the flea again

Picked up an oringal Gameboy game with no label...turned out to be this Japanese game, looks pretty cool with the sumo boss fights but I can’t read Japanese lol

still to soon you know damn well we got cheated
This series is also remembered because of the controversial finish to game six, in which Stars forward Brett Hull scored the Cup-winning goal with his skate in the crease, which was against the rules at the time. The league allowed the goal to stand as it was ruled that Hull was turned into the crease while maintaining continuous possession. 1999 was the only year between 1995 and 2003 that neither the New Jersey Devils, the Colorado Avalanche nor the Detroit Red Wingswon the Stanley Cup.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom