The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

i like ming and would love to check em out but damn they're doing drop like snkrs :lol:

Batch 1 will be for existing customers only and will have 50x 27.01s and 50x 27.02s, available 14 January 2021. Details about access and timing will be e-mailed directly to existing customers. Please note that only people who have purchased a watch directly from us qualify. Accessory purchases and watches purchased on the secondary market do not qualify.

Batch 2 will have 50x 27.01s and 75x 27.02s, available 15 January 2021 at 1PM GMT, or:
  • 5AM, 15 January in San Francisco
  • 8AM, 15 January in New York
  • 1PM, 15 January in London
  • 2PM, 15 January in Geneva
  • 5PM, 15 January in Dubai
  • 9PM, 15 January in Kuala Lumpur
  • 12AM, 16 January in Melbourne
Batch 3 will have 50x 27.01s and 75x 27.02s, available 22 January 2021 at 3AM GMT, or:
  • 7PM, 21 January in San Francisco
  • 10PM, 21 January in New York
  • 3AM, 22 January in London
  • 4AM, 22 January in Geneva
  • 7AM, 22 January in Dubai
  • 11AM, 22 January in Kuala Lumpur
  • 2PM, 22 January in Melbourne
A few reminders about the ordering process:
  • Watches are only available at www.ming.watch
  • We will email everybody on the respective lists as soon as orders open. However, due to limited control over servers and syncing, we cannot guarantee emails will arrive exactly on time, so a calendar reminder is recommended.
  • At this time, we accept payments via VISA and MasterCard only.
  • We partner with industry leading solutions providers such as Shopify and Fiserv for order and payment processing. However, there are limits to every system and some of you may notice slower loading times.
  • Payment approvals and automated fraud checks are conducted by the issuing bank and not under our control. To avoid hiccups during checkout, we recommend informing your bank about the transaction in advance.
Full details of the 27.02 will be available on 14 January but we can leave you with a few headline stats: sapphire dial, gradient guilloche, 38mm diameter, 6.9mm thick, priced at CHF 4,950. This will be the final batch of 27.01 and 27.02 and once sold, we will be retiring the 27-series permanently.

What’s y’all opinion on stainless Rolex’s? Is the ticket worth it?
Yes. Very happy with mine.. I know people say it all the time but if you have an itch for a Rolex then buy one, or save and buy one. I bought an omega prior to Rolex thinking that would satisfy me and I still ended up with the Rolex. I still love my omega and other watches but it’s just not the same as the Rolex.

Only at msrp. If you are paying gray market prices might as well pay a little more for precious metal
Agreed. My next question is what are the chances of catching one at msrp these days?

Yes. Very happy with mine.. I know people say it all the time but if you have an itch for a Rolex then buy one, or save and buy one. I bought an omega prior to Rolex thinking that would satisfy me and I still ended up with the Rolex. I still love my omega and other watches but it’s just not the same as the Rolex.

This is where I’m at with it. I’m itching for a Rolex, I’ve been holding off but it just doesn’t make sense to me to settle for less. Glad you are enjoying yours fam.

You could get any dj36 and most 41s at msrp pretty easily. Need to know somebody or be very lucky nowadays to get anything else.

This piece holds special memories for me it was my first "luxury" watch. It definitely got overlooked by many as they also had the moonwatch as well as another seamaster chronograph as well at the time based on the bond watch.

34mm marlin on sale for $111 at timex.com for those that wants to check em out

the black ones are the todd snyder collab iirc

also, huge rumor that the 5711 are being discontinued and if true. expect it to pretty much hit 6 digits on resale

and i didnt think this wis world could get any crazier

its crazy, private dealers are selling to each for $120k so that mean the public gon be paying $140k-$150k?

yeesh

$80k from a few weeks back looks like a bargain now :lol:

It's ridiculous, but once there's a correction in the stock market, Nautilus prices will immediately follow.

Just take a step back and think of all the amazing pieces one could buy for the same price as Nautilus . I'm a big fan and think at suggested retail price it's always an option, but at the going rate I could pick up 3-4 amazing pieces.

I'm very intrigued with the new Oris Aquis with the new 400 movement. With 120 hour power reserve and perfect size for me I think as soon as other color options drop I will defiantly be adding one if I can get 25% off.

1611248598049.png

Just take a step back and think of all the amazing pieces one could buy for the same price as Nautilus . I'm a big fan and think at suggested retail price it's always an option, but at the going rate I could pick up 3-4 amazing pieces.

I'm very intrigued with the new Oris Aquis with the new 400 movement. With 120 hour power reserve and perfect size for me I think as soon as other color options drop I will defiantly be adding one if I can get 25% off.

1611248598049.png
I heard there's a lot of problems with new movement they've introduced. It might be worth doing some research before pulling the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom