The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

looks great and probably more comfortable too

and speaking of AP, the corporate took over the BH store and gon take over it as an AP boutique now and it looks like Hing Wa Lee lost their AP account too

which is good because both those stores were d*cks

ive had good experience in BH/Rodeo Drive, some stores there actually needs you business so some of them do kiss your *ss

its just AP and Rolex ADs and alike could feel cold unwelcoming because they know their sh*t will sell no matter what so they act like they dont care unless you got half a mil to spend

couldnt pass pass this up with the 30% discount
AA1AE2BB-09FA-4078-833A-F6CCD0E5DB11.jpeg

that tissot prx with the gold bezel is like $1800us retail or something around there which imo is way overpriced. i can't imaging it being a hot seller at that price range. i'd def be interested in checking out the 35mm prx rfx posted about though when they come out in stores.

the prx has real gold but yeah its a lot, it looks good though and probably can be had for ~30% if you can wait and keep an eye out

id love to see the rose gold iteration in the 35mm and perhaps black dial

called an AD. Retail is 9500 CAD and require a 1k deposit

its limited to 1500 pieces and i believe pre-order on the GS websites all gone so if the 44mm case fits you, i say go for it as long as the deposit is refundable if you dont like it in person, i dont think they’ll have any issue moving it

GS is just one of those brands where you got to see that dial in person which is why i am kind of glad i havent seen the white birch in person, probably saving me $10k :lol:

the duro is one of the best bang for the buck divers out there, they just got to fit your wrist

if they have it in 38mm, instacop

Back
Top Bottom