They want Shiggy to work for Free

Listen, This how you know Shiggy is struggling and got no business sense. Where is his team at?

You don't ask the rapper to his face you invoice his label, fool. Theres a budget for everything especially nowadays. You rape the labels not your rapper,r&b artist,whatever genre friend. If I was Shiggy and Fab asked me id be like "bet, imma let my management hit Def Jam up and we get it done ASAP". He must be hurting to resort to this acting like these dudes is gonna just give him cash.

Labels would be more than willing to cut the check for these "influencers". Fab would cosign & get him the bread too soon as Def Jam signed off...Shiggys just an idiot.
You cane easily say Fabolous has no business sense or respect for the kid for asking him straight to his face like that as well

You cane easily say Fabolous has no business sense or respect for the kid for asking him straight to his face like that as well

Yep I agree. Fab probably tried to finesse him too. They both tried to finesse each other.

This is a toss up. If they're really boys and fab lets him in sections and rubbing elbows like he says,I can understand why they're salty. If dude is hurting financially, I can understand why he wants a check. Situation could've been handled better in a private manner

Fab got money and if he is askin' "his boy" to dance for free Fab ain't no real friend/homie/boy
I ain't got nearly how much Fab got and I wouldn't dare ask my homie to do something he gets paid for at no charge. Imma ask him how much he gon charge and pay that man what his rate is.

It don't matter if Shiggy is hurting financially or if he's comfortable, his work obviously has value so pay him

Seems like this type of behavior bos rampant in hip hop. Yet they wonder why it's so easy for corporate interest to take over.
IMG_20191205_150111_278.jpg

NY people respect his street cred...NYers got a long history of letting goons become rappers... (lake, maino, jim jones, etc)

Never really considered Jim Jones a Street dude, but I’m not from NYC. Is he really in the streets like that?

Never really considered Jim Jones a Street dude, but I’m not from NYC. Is he really in the streets like that?

Jim was holding down Cam / help building the Diplomats then gave rap a shot

His way in to rapping was not like Maino or Casanova

Last edited:
Jim was holding down Cam / help building the Diplomats then give rap a shot

His way in to rapping was not like Maino or Casanova

Interesting.

I just remember Tru Life picking on Jim. Maybe that’s why I can’t take him seriously.

Fab looks bad on this. Newer generation knows Shiggy more than Fab.

Plus, what Shiggy is doing is business. You want professional services, that is billable work son.

That's no different with my regular office work. Sheeesh, Fab doesn't seem to understand that corporate life. In the end, it's business. Whether that person has clout or not, billable work is billable work.

Back
Top Bottom