Things you do that you think no one else does.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I lick my arm and then smell it, because I like the way it smells.
Havent brushed my teeth yet today, and just did this
sick.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Sometimes i be at home walking like this as I make my way upstairs
ncbbki.jpg

then once I turn the corner to my room I hit my chest 2 times and 

1zwj0yf.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Sometimes i be at home walking like this as I make my way upstairs
ncbbki.jpg

then once I turn the corner to my room I hit my chest 2 times and 

1zwj0yf.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foampositeone

Sometimes I'll flush the toilet before or just as i start to pee, and try to finish before the toilet finishes. I have often been defeated by the toilet 
laugh.gif

I do the same thing,when I know that I'm going to have a long one I'll flush halfway through to see if I can still beat the toilet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foampositeone

Sometimes I'll flush the toilet before or just as i start to pee, and try to finish before the toilet finishes. I have often been defeated by the toilet 
laugh.gif

I do the same thing,when I know that I'm going to have a long one I'll flush halfway through to see if I can still beat the toilet 
laugh.gif

I have to turn off every light in the house before i leave it.
I lock my bedroom door at night even if im the only one in the house.
I lock the bathroom door everyime i use it.
I wake up in the middle of the night and brush my teeth, apply more deodorant and sometimes put on a spray of cologne.
I'm OD about smelling good when it comes to taking a shower. I wash my hair 3 times and apply bodywash 3-4 times.
I love the smell of new post-it notes.

If i think of more ill post
laugh.gif

I have to turn off every light in the house before i leave it.
I lock my bedroom door at night even if im the only one in the house.
I lock the bathroom door everyime i use it.
I wake up in the middle of the night and brush my teeth, apply more deodorant and sometimes put on a spray of cologne.
I'm OD about smelling good when it comes to taking a shower. I wash my hair 3 times and apply bodywash 3-4 times.
I love the smell of new post-it notes.

If i think of more ill post
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
sometimes ,when im with my friends.

we all wio to see whose the biggest,totally hetero

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Spoiler [+]

images

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Spoiler [+]

images

I have conversations from two different point of views with myself to sort out my thoughts, especially in the morning or when I'm planning the steps in what I'm about to do.

I have conversations from two different point of views with myself to sort out my thoughts, especially in the morning or when I'm planning the steps in what I'm about to do.

when I get angry at a video game, I will punch and/or throw something against the wall  
tired.gif

when I get angry at a video game, I will punch and/or throw something against the wall  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by FOG

-Occasionally, when I'm alone in my house or at work or something, I'll just randomly think of some person, often a female friend.

Then I will, for a reason I have no hope of explaining, simply assume they are using some sort crystal orb or magical device to view the world through my eyes.

Because of this, I will spend the next several minutes doing things in a dramatic or over-powerful manner, representing my nonchalant daily activities as some sort of heroic adventure that only the most powerful of men could ever hope to accomplish, all in the vain hope that I will impress whichever female just so happens to be looking through my eyes at the time.
eek.gif

I used to do this ALL the time.
roll.gif
same here bro
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by FOG

-Occasionally, when I'm alone in my house or at work or something, I'll just randomly think of some person, often a female friend.

Then I will, for a reason I have no hope of explaining, simply assume they are using some sort crystal orb or magical device to view the world through my eyes.

Because of this, I will spend the next several minutes doing things in a dramatic or over-powerful manner, representing my nonchalant daily activities as some sort of heroic adventure that only the most powerful of men could ever hope to accomplish, all in the vain hope that I will impress whichever female just so happens to be looking through my eyes at the time.
eek.gif

I used to do this ALL the time.
roll.gif
same here bro
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom