Things you do that you think no one else does.

I play NHL 98 on sega genesis at least once a week.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 I do alot of these things you guys do.

I can sleep through anything. And thats not an understatement.

Ive fallen asleep at parties while sitting next to the loud obnoxious speaker with out the aid of alcohol.

When I was a kid, my house was on fire once and I slept through that. My mom had to carry me out the house.

I can sleep in the cold...in the heat... with or with out a blanket...or sheets or mattress. I have no requirements at all for sleeping.

eek.gif
 I do alot of these things you guys do.

I can sleep through anything. And thats not an understatement.

Ive fallen asleep at parties while sitting next to the loud obnoxious speaker with out the aid of alcohol.

When I was a kid, my house was on fire once and I slept through that. My mom had to carry me out the house.

I can sleep in the cold...in the heat... with or with out a blanket...or sheets or mattress. I have no requirements at all for sleeping.

Pick my nose ALOT when im home alone, smell my toenails after I clip them, when sitting around the house ill act like people are breaking in the crib and i will shoot them before they shoot me (on some stealthy %@+!), lock my car 1000 times before I walk inside, cant sleep unless my room is icey cold, fart and wait for my girl to smell it to see the reaction on her face, HATE drinking milk unless its super cold...... Thats all for now.

Pick my nose ALOT when im home alone, smell my toenails after I clip them, when sitting around the house ill act like people are breaking in the crib and i will shoot them before they shoot me (on some stealthy %@+!), lock my car 1000 times before I walk inside, cant sleep unless my room is icey cold, fart and wait for my girl to smell it to see the reaction on her face, HATE drinking milk unless its super cold...... Thats all for now.

I have a numbering system where every digit 0 - 100 has a visual word to replace it. For instance 1 through 10 is tie, noah, ma, rye, law, shoe, cow, ivy, bee, toes. the system is used to remember long strings of numbers. I can memorize a string of 100 digits in 10 minutes.

When People (13) talk I'll take a random word they say, and try to calculate (18), in my head , how much that word would be worth in words with friends based on the letter values (12). The end result (
glasses.gif
is me staring off into space (11), deep in thought with nothing to say to the person Im talking to. And It actually takes me longer than it should because Im using my numbering (20) system in to do the counting.

I have a toe nail collection. I only collect my own right now. And I only collect the big pieces (quality over quantity) So whenever I take my shoes and socks off in public I be looking beastly.

I have a numbering system where every digit 0 - 100 has a visual word to replace it. For instance 1 through 10 is tie, noah, ma, rye, law, shoe, cow, ivy, bee, toes. the system is used to remember long strings of numbers. I can memorize a string of 100 digits in 10 minutes.

When People (13) talk I'll take a random word they say, and try to calculate (18), in my head , how much that word would be worth in words with friends based on the letter values (12). The end result (
glasses.gif
is me staring off into space (11), deep in thought with nothing to say to the person Im talking to. And It actually takes me longer than it should because Im using my numbering (20) system in to do the counting.

I have a toe nail collection. I only collect my own right now. And I only collect the big pieces (quality over quantity) So whenever I take my shoes and socks off in public I be looking beastly.

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

I smell my toe nails too. 

I pick off my fingernails and try and jam them as far under my thumbnail as it will go and continue this process over and over again. If I drop the nail I'll search for it on the ground, which is very difficult sometimes and I end up looking like a fool staring at the ground where no one can see anything on the ground but me. My girl is the only person whose every picked up on it ( or said anything about it) 
I also put on way too much deoderant but each pit much have the even amount and it usually takes 4-5 swipes to make it feel even

I pick off my fingernails and try and jam them as far under my thumbnail as it will go and continue this process over and over again. If I drop the nail I'll search for it on the ground, which is very difficult sometimes and I end up looking like a fool staring at the ground where no one can see anything on the ground but me. My girl is the only person whose every picked up on it ( or said anything about it) 
I also put on way too much deoderant but each pit much have the even amount and it usually takes 4-5 swipes to make it feel even

hold my breath when going to different floors on an elevator or last 30 sec countdown on microwave...why...idk

hold my breath when going to different floors on an elevator or last 30 sec countdown on microwave...why...idk

while listening to music i usually make movents with my hands(Ex.flicking my fingers or tapping on things .paws.) to make it seem like im controlling or orchestrating the beat.

while listening to music i usually make movents with my hands(Ex.flicking my fingers or tapping on things .paws.) to make it seem like im controlling or orchestrating the beat.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

I have alot.
-I always spit in the toilet as i flush
-Volume always ends in one of my favorite players numbers and it cant be the same number of a retired number of a team i hate (sorry kareem)
-I always face away from the shower
-I always cross over nothing then take an unbalanced shot
-I sing every song I know if its playing (friends call me G-POD)
-Microwave ALWAYS ends in :01
-I make sure every piece of cereal is covered in "enough" milk
-I always mix all of my food together
-I can't eat food unless its a burrito, taco, or sandwich
-I check my phoneto see if i missed a call/text
-I hate hearing other people breathe when I'm tired/trying to fall asleep
-I have to spit every few seconds (pause)
-If my team loses I don't watch any ESPN until one of my teams wins
plenty more
will post later
first one has me dying for some reason
roll.gif

second one is same with me, I hate hearing the loud screeching beep when it hits zero...like I don't want others to know I'm cooking food.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

I have alot.
-I always spit in the toilet as i flush
-Volume always ends in one of my favorite players numbers and it cant be the same number of a retired number of a team i hate (sorry kareem)
-I always face away from the shower
-I always cross over nothing then take an unbalanced shot
-I sing every song I know if its playing (friends call me G-POD)
-Microwave ALWAYS ends in :01
-I make sure every piece of cereal is covered in "enough" milk
-I always mix all of my food together
-I can't eat food unless its a burrito, taco, or sandwich
-I check my phoneto see if i missed a call/text
-I hate hearing other people breathe when I'm tired/trying to fall asleep
-I have to spit every few seconds (pause)
-If my team loses I don't watch any ESPN until one of my teams wins
plenty more
will post later
first one has me dying for some reason
roll.gif

second one is same with me, I hate hearing the loud screeching beep when it hits zero...like I don't want others to know I'm cooking food.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

you guys like, gather them up in your hand and take a whiff? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

you guys like, gather them up in your hand and take a whiff? 
indifferent.gif

I always think im going to trip up a step, while walking up steps, and then look down at my feet and then proceed to trip.
I look at my cell phone like every 20 minutes and usually wait until I have a bulk of texts to reply to.
Every night when I wash my face, I close my eyes and think someone is going to be standing behind me when I open my eyes.
I play r&b music in my car the majority of the time but when I pick my boys up i'm either playing the radio or some rap.
I like to lick my girls face..

I always think im going to trip up a step, while walking up steps, and then look down at my feet and then proceed to trip.
I look at my cell phone like every 20 minutes and usually wait until I have a bulk of texts to reply to.
Every night when I wash my face, I close my eyes and think someone is going to be standing behind me when I open my eyes.
I play r&b music in my car the majority of the time but when I pick my boys up i'm either playing the radio or some rap.
I like to lick my girls face..

Back
Top Bottom