Things you do that you think no one else does.

- Smell everything before I eat or drink it.

- Try to decode the meaning of life in my head.

- Sometimes I like to walk around parts of LA, without a destination.

- Recite out loud random screenplays or dialogues between made up characters, as I clean.

- Smell everything before I eat or drink it.

- Try to decode the meaning of life in my head.

- Sometimes I like to walk around parts of LA, without a destination.

- Recite out loud random screenplays or dialogues between made up characters, as I clean.

I do ridiculous dances when im on the elevator alone or act like im a rapper performing
Doing all types of hands motions...soon as the elevator door open I act like I was chilling the whole time
laugh.gif

I do ridiculous dances when im on the elevator alone or act like im a rapper performing
Doing all types of hands motions...soon as the elevator door open I act like I was chilling the whole time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

When I'm waiting for something to load on PS3 I make beats with the joysticks.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

forever making beats with the controller joysticks.

as for me, i disregard my xbox 360 and ps3 and instead hop on the ps2 and n64. nostalgia ftw

and i always flush early while im peeing. it's like a game. ideally, i'd like to flush, and finish peeing before the flush sequence is over so i can walk away as opposed to finish peeing, then flush, then walk away.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

When I'm waiting for something to load on PS3 I make beats with the joysticks.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

forever making beats with the controller joysticks.

as for me, i disregard my xbox 360 and ps3 and instead hop on the ps2 and n64. nostalgia ftw

and i always flush early while im peeing. it's like a game. ideally, i'd like to flush, and finish peeing before the flush sequence is over so i can walk away as opposed to finish peeing, then flush, then walk away.

I have the amount of steps out from the edge of my bed to my bathroom, so i can walk in the middle of the night w/o hitting a thing, along with my eyes still being closed.
when i pee in a bathroom alone, i lift the short leg up on athletic shorts on my right side to pee, instead of dropping or anyother way, i find it faster.

I have the amount of steps out from the edge of my bed to my bathroom, so i can walk in the middle of the night w/o hitting a thing, along with my eyes still being closed.
when i pee in a bathroom alone, i lift the short leg up on athletic shorts on my right side to pee, instead of dropping or anyother way, i find it faster.

Originally Posted by foampositeone

Sometimes I'll flush the toilet before or just as i start to pee, and try to finish before the toilet finishes. I have often been defeated by the toilet 
laugh.gif

I've done this...

I have OCD...I will go to my friends house & arrange their shoes/DVDs/random items
I make up my bed every morning b4 I go to work
on the occasion that my bed isn't made up...I'll make it up b4 I get into it at night
We have a candy jar at work...i HATE when ppl mix chocolate and candy in the same jar...i HAVE to separate it
When wearing a fitted...I will probably switch its position 20x in 45 mins
I use tissue to open the bathroom door at work after i use it (seen too many ppl use it & NOT wash his hands)
will add more when I think of some

Originally Posted by foampositeone

Sometimes I'll flush the toilet before or just as i start to pee, and try to finish before the toilet finishes. I have often been defeated by the toilet 
laugh.gif

I've done this...

I have OCD...I will go to my friends house & arrange their shoes/DVDs/random items
I make up my bed every morning b4 I go to work
on the occasion that my bed isn't made up...I'll make it up b4 I get into it at night
We have a candy jar at work...i HATE when ppl mix chocolate and candy in the same jar...i HAVE to separate it
When wearing a fitted...I will probably switch its position 20x in 45 mins
I use tissue to open the bathroom door at work after i use it (seen too many ppl use it & NOT wash his hands)
will add more when I think of some

Pretty much some of the same hilarity that others have posted, you know, wiping your ^@% until you see nothing left,
cause sometimes I think about people wiping twice and just flushing. I'm like, "umm, so you want tracks and skid marks
in your underwear?".

Also, picturing music vids of songs that don't have vids. Randomly picturing myself as video game characters (mostly Scorpion,
Cable, and Sagat). I've pictured myself originally doing certain songs that blow up, and then thinking "damb they stole my &^@%".
I also wash my hands until right before my elbow, instead of only my hands. And i tend to focus at a lower angle when I walk instead
of straight ahead, because in 10+ years of running track, I've always looked at peoples' feet during a race unless I'm about to finish.

Pretty much some of the same hilarity that others have posted, you know, wiping your ^@% until you see nothing left,
cause sometimes I think about people wiping twice and just flushing. I'm like, "umm, so you want tracks and skid marks
in your underwear?".

Also, picturing music vids of songs that don't have vids. Randomly picturing myself as video game characters (mostly Scorpion,
Cable, and Sagat). I've pictured myself originally doing certain songs that blow up, and then thinking "damb they stole my &^@%".
I also wash my hands until right before my elbow, instead of only my hands. And i tend to focus at a lower angle when I walk instead
of straight ahead, because in 10+ years of running track, I've always looked at peoples' feet during a race unless I'm about to finish.

-I look at cars and homes that ill never own on a constant bases.
-I dont smash everything that crosses my path.
-I like to watch massage videos late at night before i go to bed. Relaxes my soul.
-I turn down unnecessary females.
-Ill buy a zone of weed before id pay my phone bill. I feel im getting more for my money from my weed than paying for somebodies bentley and yacht leases.
-Driving naked on 100+ degree days (im serious)

-I look at cars and homes that ill never own on a constant bases.
-I dont smash everything that crosses my path.
-I like to watch massage videos late at night before i go to bed. Relaxes my soul.
-I turn down unnecessary females.
-Ill buy a zone of weed before id pay my phone bill. I feel im getting more for my money from my weed than paying for somebodies bentley and yacht leases.
-Driving naked on 100+ degree days (im serious)

i pretend hot chicks are staring in admiration while i work out.

makes me push a little bit harder
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

i pretend hot chicks are staring in admiration while i work out.

makes me push a little bit harder
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

-I work out to Transformers soundtrack music 
embarassed.gif

-I drive without a shirt on
-Whenever I see an image/gif on NT, I open it in a new tab to see the URL and see if the image name matches the image or whether it's just a jumble of characters

-I work out to Transformers soundtrack music 
embarassed.gif

-I drive without a shirt on
-Whenever I see an image/gif on NT, I open it in a new tab to see the URL and see if the image name matches the image or whether it's just a jumble of characters

lol lot of weird stuff in here, no offense
all i can think of is i spend way too much time looking in the mirror....every time i go into my bathroom i take my shirt off and check myself out for a couple min

Back
Top Bottom