Things you do that you think no one else does.

Originally Posted by DrWater

I take my pants and boxers completely off when I take a dump.

This has me dying for some reason 
laugh.gif

I sleep with a pillow over my face - use to think it would keep ghosts / monsters away when I was a kid, and now I have to do it to sleep.

I also sleep with my hands folded together, I wake up and my arms are completely dead because of lack of blood flow.

Originally Posted by DrWater

I take my pants and boxers completely off when I take a dump.

This has me dying for some reason 
laugh.gif

I sleep with a pillow over my face - use to think it would keep ghosts / monsters away when I was a kid, and now I have to do it to sleep.

I also sleep with my hands folded together, I wake up and my arms are completely dead because of lack of blood flow.

-At school, I used to always draw sneakers in the margins all over the place...back in the middle school they were horrible
laugh.gif
, but in college I came up with some good %+++
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, it became a running joke with my friends that once a lecture got boring they'd expect me to draw a shoe somewhere..

-Back when I was in 4th to 5th grade or so, I used to imagine my own NBA league and had fake players, fake teams and everything and imagined it was real. I used to make my own basketball magazine (like SLAM) and write articles about them and everything
laugh.gif
I also created fake ads of music albums and fake music artists and everything...
I also remember shooting hoops in my backyard talking to myself imagining a game taking place and being the announcer...embarrassing now because I know our neighbors were probably able to hear me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-When there's shadows when I'm walking, I'll make a fist when I'm in a shadow and open up my hand when I'm out of the shadow...I don't know why but it just happens naturally when I'm walking by myself
laugh.gif

-At school, I used to always draw sneakers in the margins all over the place...back in the middle school they were horrible
laugh.gif
, but in college I came up with some good %+++
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, it became a running joke with my friends that once a lecture got boring they'd expect me to draw a shoe somewhere..

-Back when I was in 4th to 5th grade or so, I used to imagine my own NBA league and had fake players, fake teams and everything and imagined it was real. I used to make my own basketball magazine (like SLAM) and write articles about them and everything
laugh.gif
I also created fake ads of music albums and fake music artists and everything...
I also remember shooting hoops in my backyard talking to myself imagining a game taking place and being the announcer...embarrassing now because I know our neighbors were probably able to hear me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-When there's shadows when I'm walking, I'll make a fist when I'm in a shadow and open up my hand when I'm out of the shadow...I don't know why but it just happens naturally when I'm walking by myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
, but in college I came up with some good !*+*
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yo! I used to love doodling all over my homework, assignments, and notes 
laugh.gif
I'd draw a bunch of random %++!, especially shoes, faces, and that cute girl sitting across from me
tongue.gif
Actually, I still do this to this day...

-I also like going through my old toy box that's hidden in some storage room and picking a few of them and start playing with them again... I swear, doing this really takes me back. I tend to do this after catching a Toy Story movie
smokin.gif

-When I was young, my family would take me on long road trips; on the car, I would literally count all the trucks that looked like Optimus Prime from beginning to end... I rarely ever slept in the car, and I would never skip a truck. Thank you, OCD.

-Everytime I ball, I will always look at someone's shoe first. It usually determines if I want him on my team or not.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
, but in college I came up with some good !*+*
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yo! I used to love doodling all over my homework, assignments, and notes 
laugh.gif
I'd draw a bunch of random %++!, especially shoes, faces, and that cute girl sitting across from me
tongue.gif
Actually, I still do this to this day...

-I also like going through my old toy box that's hidden in some storage room and picking a few of them and start playing with them again... I swear, doing this really takes me back. I tend to do this after catching a Toy Story movie
smokin.gif

-When I was young, my family would take me on long road trips; on the car, I would literally count all the trucks that looked like Optimus Prime from beginning to end... I rarely ever slept in the car, and I would never skip a truck. Thank you, OCD.

-Everytime I ball, I will always look at someone's shoe first. It usually determines if I want him on my team or not.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

when i use the microwave I'll put my food in and try to complete a simple task before the food is done, like runing around my house once or twice, i usually win

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

when i use the microwave I'll put my food in and try to complete a simple task before the food is done, like runing around my house once or twice, i usually win

- I enjoy farting in public next to somebody and walking away before the smell takes effect.
- Before showering, I mean mug myself in the mirror and do pushups.
- I have a box of cereal next to my bed so I'll have something to munch on when I open my eyes.
- I eat everything on a drumstick chicken leg to the bone. I don't like wasting food.
- I only take cold showers in the spring, summer, and autumn.
- I Google every questions that I think of. lmao
- I love reaching inside my pants and grabbing my crotch.
- When I walk around the house naked, I will never go to the kitchen.
- I walk my dog at 1 in the morning.
- I can't drink soda in a can. I always have to pour it into a cup.
- I store my undergarments in Nike boxes. Not #Poor, I just feel like it.
Oh yeh. Ludacris "Get Back" is my alarm song every morning.

- I enjoy farting in public next to somebody and walking away before the smell takes effect.
- Before showering, I mean mug myself in the mirror and do pushups.
- I have a box of cereal next to my bed so I'll have something to munch on when I open my eyes.
- I eat everything on a drumstick chicken leg to the bone. I don't like wasting food.
- I only take cold showers in the spring, summer, and autumn.
- I Google every questions that I think of. lmao
- I love reaching inside my pants and grabbing my crotch.
- When I walk around the house naked, I will never go to the kitchen.
- I walk my dog at 1 in the morning.
- I can't drink soda in a can. I always have to pour it into a cup.
- I store my undergarments in Nike boxes. Not #Poor, I just feel like it.
Oh yeh. Ludacris "Get Back" is my alarm song every morning.

Damn ya got me lol I be picturing me doing shows and crowds going crazy when ever I'm rapping a song I love...

Damn ya got me lol I be picturing me doing shows and crowds going crazy when ever I'm rapping a song I love...

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif

Sometimes when I'm alone, I stand on my tip-toes in front of a mirror to imagine how sexy I'd look if I was a bit taller... damn shame I'm only 5'7.

When I cut my nails, they have to be perfectly symmetrical/round... more often than not, I end up cutting my nails too deep and they hurt like a Bia. 

I do the exact same on all this except im not 5ft7 im like 6ft I get 6ft2 alot too. I always wonder how Id look like half an inch maybe an inch taller(my bro is that much taller than me and sumtime I be "man wish I was that tall, but other day I be like "!#%@+ too tall for no reason id nvr wanna be that tall"

Back
Top Bottom