Things you do that you think no one else does.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif

Sometimes when I'm alone, I stand on my tip-toes in front of a mirror to imagine how sexy I'd look if I was a bit taller... damn shame I'm only 5'7.

When I cut my nails, they have to be perfectly symmetrical/round... more often than not, I end up cutting my nails too deep and they hurt like a Bia. 

I do the exact same on all this except im not 5ft7 im like 6ft I get 6ft2 alot too. I always wonder how Id look like half an inch maybe an inch taller(my bro is that much taller than me and sumtime I be "man wish I was that tall, but other day I be like "!#%@+ too tall for no reason id nvr wanna be that tall"

Ill talk to myself for a long time till I goto bed , most the time my friends are invovled in the convo and I know thier voices and personalities so much that i know what they would say if they was here.(sorta like simbas dad on lion king
laugh.gif
)

sometimes I envision myself driving at night in a bass filled car like my brothers to my fav jams.(idk why I do that maybe it cause he always skips the song I rly wanna hear with that much bass)

sometimes Ill try to goto the bathroom at least 2ce 5 mins before I goto bed or leave the house(idk i think I have a weak bladder and somedays Ill have to goto the bathroom at the randomest times then go again like 10-15 mins later while im stil out)(other days I dont have to at all)

i put peanut butter on my tuna sandwiches

when Im at home and its nightitme & a song that shows stuggle or has motivation ill get down and do pushups till I cant anymore.

I dont do it anymore but I used to wanna rock like 3pairs of boxer at one time every so often(idk i was wierd Ive changed , maybe it cuz i didnt like beign skinny or sumthn)

sometimes ill sit and think about what it be like if I randomly met up with an old female friend I havnt seen in yrs(my social skils used to rly suck so I guess I always wanted to prove myself to people how I am now)

Ill wait at least 30 mins before I check a notification on fb and i automatically assume it just sumthn I posted on but no one is replying to me.
laugh.gif
i assume people dont wanna talk to me on fb when in reality all my friend say my fb be poppin.

laugh.gif
i got more but thats it for now

Ill talk to myself for a long time till I goto bed , most the time my friends are invovled in the convo and I know thier voices and personalities so much that i know what they would say if they was here.(sorta like simbas dad on lion king
laugh.gif
)

sometimes I envision myself driving at night in a bass filled car like my brothers to my fav jams.(idk why I do that maybe it cause he always skips the song I rly wanna hear with that much bass)

sometimes Ill try to goto the bathroom at least 2ce 5 mins before I goto bed or leave the house(idk i think I have a weak bladder and somedays Ill have to goto the bathroom at the randomest times then go again like 10-15 mins later while im stil out)(other days I dont have to at all)

i put peanut butter on my tuna sandwiches

when Im at home and its nightitme & a song that shows stuggle or has motivation ill get down and do pushups till I cant anymore.

I dont do it anymore but I used to wanna rock like 3pairs of boxer at one time every so often(idk i was wierd Ive changed , maybe it cuz i didnt like beign skinny or sumthn)

sometimes ill sit and think about what it be like if I randomly met up with an old female friend I havnt seen in yrs(my social skils used to rly suck so I guess I always wanted to prove myself to people how I am now)

Ill wait at least 30 mins before I check a notification on fb and i automatically assume it just sumthn I posted on but no one is replying to me.
laugh.gif
i assume people dont wanna talk to me on fb when in reality all my friend say my fb be poppin.

laugh.gif
i got more but thats it for now

every time i wake up i feel like its a post-apococlytic era. nobody's home...my pet has gone into hiding somewhere, i look outside and see no one.....and then i get on twitter/NT ( ._.)

every time i wake up i feel like its a post-apococlytic era. nobody's home...my pet has gone into hiding somewhere, i look outside and see no one.....and then i get on twitter/NT ( ._.)

I have a fear of being on the subway and having to take a %$%%. Its no joke my stomach and bladder be messing with my head
tired.gif

I have a fear of being on the subway and having to take a %$%%. Its no joke my stomach and bladder be messing with my head
tired.gif

When I'm driving, I pretend I'm in a music video and make faces and do stuff in slow motion.

When I'm home alone I walk around in slow motion with my kid's nerf guns and pretend I'm Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

If I have trouble falling asleep I think about if I could pick one player's jersey to own from each NFL team, which one would it be, and what color.  I do the same thing with NBA teams.

When I'm driving I try to count how many cars I would trade my car for.  I set a certain number and see if I can get there before I get home.

When I'm driving, I pretend I'm in a music video and make faces and do stuff in slow motion.

When I'm home alone I walk around in slow motion with my kid's nerf guns and pretend I'm Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

If I have trouble falling asleep I think about if I could pick one player's jersey to own from each NFL team, which one would it be, and what color.  I do the same thing with NBA teams.

When I'm driving I try to count how many cars I would trade my car for.  I set a certain number and see if I can get there before I get home.

Originally Posted by FOG

1309247036771.png

-When I'm home alone I sometimes talk to myself. Not in a weird way or anything, I'll just say some things out loud rather than in my head. I think it'd be kind of weird if someone was by themselves and was just always dead silent. I tend to do this especially when I'm high.
I know exactly what you're saying brosef... Sometimes when I'm home in my room by myself I'll say *%#% out loud, and wonder if anyone else who's home is listening thinking what a F---ing WIERDO, then I get extra quiet. But eff it, everyone's a little crazy.

Originally Posted by FOG

1309247036771.png

-When I'm home alone I sometimes talk to myself. Not in a weird way or anything, I'll just say some things out loud rather than in my head. I think it'd be kind of weird if someone was by themselves and was just always dead silent. I tend to do this especially when I'm high.
I know exactly what you're saying brosef... Sometimes when I'm home in my room by myself I'll say *%#% out loud, and wonder if anyone else who's home is listening thinking what a F---ing WIERDO, then I get extra quiet. But eff it, everyone's a little crazy.

When watching pr0n, I can't really get off if the girl isn't wearing heels. A lot of times she is and I get mad because the camera man isn't focusing on them.

When watching pr0n, I can't really get off if the girl isn't wearing heels. A lot of times she is and I get mad because the camera man isn't focusing on them.

Back
Top Bottom