Things you do that you think no one else does.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Serious booty fart fetish

Do you eat the poo poo?
grin.gif

when i'm running at a fast pace, i think I'm playing wide receiver at the Super Bowl. I've never even played football 
laugh.gif

when i'm running at a fast pace, i think I'm playing wide receiver at the Super Bowl. I've never even played football 
laugh.gif

when i was younger i would play a game on the tile or sidewalk and make sure i would never step on the cracks cuz stepping on the cracks = lose or dead

caught myself doing this the other day at work in the hospital haha

when i was younger i would play a game on the tile or sidewalk and make sure i would never step on the cracks cuz stepping on the cracks = lose or dead

Originally Posted by juice juice

ive done this since i was a kid, its OCD
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by juice juice

ive done this since i was a kid, its OCD
ohwell.gif

create myself in 2K and fifa and doing things like winning a teams first title ever and acting as if storylines are real, imagining what id say in press conferences, and imagining commentators talk about storylines throughout the game

when i was young id imagine dbz fights popping off in rooms, like they'd be 2.5 inches tall knockin each other across the room and shooting beams at each other. on line for lunch in middle school a girl asked me why my eyes were all over the place
laugh.gif

create myself in 2K and fifa and doing things like winning a teams first title ever and acting as if storylines are real, imagining what id say in press conferences, and imagining commentators talk about storylines throughout the game

when i was young id imagine dbz fights popping off in rooms, like they'd be 2.5 inches tall knockin each other across the room and shooting beams at each other. on line for lunch in middle school a girl asked me why my eyes were all over the place
laugh.gif

I have to get some more stuff together to post in here...
This thread is pure effin comedy

I have to get some more stuff together to post in here...
This thread is pure effin comedy

i dnt like to tie my shoes so i just pull the laces away from my foot and let them be loose 
tongue.gif

to me,when they are all tied up and tightned it puts unnecessary stress on the shoe thats not needed during casual wear.

i mean im just walking i aint running a 5-on-5

Back
Top Bottom