Thoughts on the Johnathon Martin - Ritchie Incognito situation?

These dudes text should have never came out like this.
mean.gif

-That Martin pic with the two strippers
smokin.gif
roll.gif
Incognito had to, he had no other move.

At no point in my life did I ever exchange this many text messages with even my best of friends.  After reading this, it is impossible to believe that Martin was "bullied."  The two were clearly friends.....very close friends. 

Not only do I feel bad for Incognito, I fully believe that he has the right to sue Martin for slander and defamation of character.

^ Was just coming in to say that. The tides have turned and Richie probably wins if he files a defamation suit.

At no point in my life did I ever exchange this many text messages with even my best of friends.  After reading this, it is impossible to believe that Martin was "bullied."  The two were clearly friends.....very close friends. 

Not only do I feel bad for Incognito, I fully believe that he has the right to sue Martin for slander and defamation of character.

Man, was I wrong about the situation.

I think Martin is past the point of no return. Not sure how he goes into another NFL locker room after this ordeal.

I remember when me and buc em were the only dudes saying that this story wasnt what everyone thought it was back in November.

The telling sign to me was how a bunch of richie incognitos teammates went to bat for him. It seemed like they went out of their way to stand up for him and make it clear that this wasnt what the media was putting it out to be.

Most the time in cases like this players would give some pc company line of "its a process and we'll let them figure things out" and if it was bad I doubt they put their name and reputation on the line by standing up for him like that.

Like I said back in November as well, the worst part of this is that Jonathan martins boy who cried wolf behavior does a huge disservice for anyone who legitametely really does end up being the victim of excessive abuse and harassment where players cross the line of hazing and things of that hature. People are going to be much more reluctant to believe a player in a future situation even if that player is telling the truth unlike Jonathan Martin.

son i just wanna give you props for basically having da 100% correct point from da JUMP on this issue.

Jonathan Martin was a sucka for what he did, N word and such aside, incognito is a goon that everyone was rocked with, and

it looks like da WHOLE TEAM knows he ain't mean any harm.

mainstream context =/= lockeroom context

Ninjahood was right all along.

Jonathan Martin is a B for all of this...I hope R.Incognito sues his *** for defamation of character...this whole thing is ridiculous...can anyone explain to me Martin's motive for all of this? Was he just mentally instable and thought he could throw Incognito under the bus and get paid somehow?...I'm having a hard time understanding why he created this mess. Really evil type ish like dude said earlier in this thread...:smh:

I remember when me and buc em were the only dudes saying that this story wasnt what everyone thought it was back in November.

The telling sign to me was how a bunch of richie incognitos teammates went to bat for him. It seemed like they went out of their way to stand up for him and make it clear that this wasnt what the media was putting it out to be.

Most the time in cases like this players would give some pc company line of "its a process and we'll let them figure things out" and if it was bad I doubt they put their name and reputation on the line by standing up for him like that.

Like I said back in November as well, the worst part of this is that Jonathan martins boy who cried wolf behavior does a huge disservice for anyone who legitametely really does end up being the victim of excessive abuse and harassment where players cross the line of hazing and things of that hature. People are going to be much more reluctant to believe a player in a future situation even if that player is telling the truth unlike Jonathan Martin.

If I had that gif from Seinfeld of Jerry and the black dude with the black and white cookie I'd post it in response to this.

I was wrong. That's real funny behavior on Martin's part and I really wonder what made him switch states like that.

You guys are saying he's not going to get a job next season, but I don't think he honestly ever wanted to come back to the NFL.

Judging by his tone in the later parts of that text message log--it seems like everything he's been doing wore him down. You almost get the feeling that he had to force himself to do everything he's done in order to "fit in". When Martin got his dog, all he wanted to do was spend time with his dog, but Incognito wanted to hang out. Eventually Martin took it out on Incognito and threw him and everyone else in that Miami locker room under the bus.

There's no NFL locker room that will ever welcome someone like him and Martin knows that. He knew there was no coming back and didn't want to even look back.

OK...what about Pouncey in all of this? :lol:

Dude is already been asked to testify against Hernandez and there were rumblings of him being caught up in some sort of drug business from over the summer....

:smh:

OK...what about Pouncey in all of this?
laugh.gif

Dude is already been asked to testify against Hernandez and there were rumblings of him being caught up in some sort of drug business from over the summer....

mean.gif
It's just a matter of time for that guy to get busted for something.

You guys are saying he's not going to get a job next season, but I don't think he honestly ever wanted to come back to the NFL.

Judging by his tone in the later parts of that text message log--it seems like everything he's been doing wore him down. You almost get the feeling that he had to force himself to do everything he's done in order to "fit in". When Martin got his dog, all he wanted to do was spend time with his dog, but Incognito wanted to hang out. Eventually Martin took it out on Incognito and threw him and everyone else in that Miami locker room under the bus.

There's no NFL locker room that will ever welcome someone like him and Martin knows that. He knew there was no coming back and didn't want to even look back.
what he did was foul. He didn't have to throw everybody under the bus if he wanted to leave the game

Back
Top Bottom