Thoughts on the Johnathon Martin - Ritchie Incognito situation?

Wait, so Jonathan Martin was told not to respond to Incognito or something? I'm not following what Incognito is implying in those tweets.

This story keeps getting more interesting as we uncover new stuff. Incognito doesn't seem to have any hard feelings towards Martin. There's more to this story than we all know or being told.

Richie's PR team should be fired. Finally spinning a good/positive light, terrible timing with the Barkley tweet even as a joke.

What he say?
Richie joked with Nick Foles about hazing Matt Barkley on Twitter.

These were the tweets, BTW the Foles account is fake.

http://deadspin.com/richie-incognitos-triumphant-return-a-four-tweet-play-1516719799

But, at the beginning of all this it was way too easy to point to Incognito as the bad guy. His rep precedes him. The facts (texts) have surfaced and we see Martin is most likely being told to disassociate himself from Incognito. That's weak as hell, if that's really your homie you'd stick up for him. :smh:

These were the tweets, BTW the Foles account is fake.

http://deadspin.com/richie-incognitos-triumphant-return-a-four-tweet-play-1516719799

But, at the beginning of all this it was way too easy to point to Incognito as the bad guy. His rep precedes him. The facts (texts) have surfaced and we see Martin is most likely being told to disassociate himself from Incognito. That's weak as hell, if that's really your homie you'd stick up for him. :smh:
Yeah, Richie got trolled by a fake account. I'm all for joking but the timing leaves much to be desired.

Incognito goes on twitter offensive
Lineman works to clear his name

Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito went on the offensive on twitter.

Incognito fired off a series of tweets about Jonathan Martin.

Incognito wrote, "Dear Jon Martin... The truth is going to bury you and your entire 'camp.' You could have told the truth the entire time."

Incognito went on to write, "Jon Martin --- you started all of this when Kenny Zuckerman (Martin's agent) released the VM to ESPN. The same VM we joked about with Brian Hartline."

Incognito said, "I'm guilty of being a loyal friend and a good teammate. I apologize for my poor language and rude remarks. I've never denied it. I apologize to all of the women out there that I offensded with my text messages to my closer personal friend."

Incognito wrote of Martin, "Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b.c he wasn't playing well. Told me he felt worthless."

Local 10 contacted both Incognito's agent and Ted Wells' office.

Neither would confirm when the results of Wells' investigation into the Dolphins bullying scandal would be released.
http://www.local10.com/sports/incog...ive/-/1717082/24437218/-/8c30x0z/-/index.html

Last edited:
Richie should have keep quiet, things were going his way.

But after getting thoroughly played by your homeboy, then having your name drag through the dirt like that, I understand why he is pissed.

Both of these dudes are clowns on polar opposite ends of the spectrum.

Created a perfect storm.

Last edited:
You dudes are really upset at Incognito for saying that stuff about Martin after the dude and his agent tried to ruin his career and drag his name through the mud for months for no reason? Funny how it's some of the same people who were in here trashing all over him calling him a racist piece of **** when it first came out.

You dudes are really upset at Incognito for saying that stuff about Martin after the dude and his agent tried to ruin his career and drag his name through the mud for months for no reason? Funny how it's some of the same people who were in here trashing all over him calling him a racist piece of **** when it first came out.
It's the timing, Buc. Dust hasn't settled. Richie finally turned a corner in a positive light. Let it pass. Wait for the right time to lash out and speak your truth.

I agree it probably looks better on behalf of Richie if he waits until the public gets word of the results on the investigation, but from his standpoint and in reality, the dust probably already has settled. I'd be heated too and probably would have set a lot worse. Really show him what verbal bullying is....Maybe not that far, but I'd be heated. Forget moral highgound when that's supposed to be one of your best buds.

Props to Cedric Ceballos and Buc Em from the start.

I told you guys they were friends, Martin participated in all the jokes and pranks, and everything happened after he was demoted to right tackle. This is a perfect example of the media being able to make society believe whatever they want them to believe. It'd probably be quite the trip reading through this thread from the start.

Guys talk like this on every team in the NFL. Martin just stabbed his buddy in the back by portraying it as lunatic versus kind and gentle giant. Incognito's dad had the story right from the start :lol:

Richie painted right back in a negative light w/ the asian bullying smh

he's not at blame for martin feeling suicidal......that's not his fault at all

The report is out.

Welp.

Edit:

Read the full report here.

Yep. It is official, they're both idiots, Martin is a lesser degree, and Richie is still a scumbag.

So all you dudes that were riding for him, put away the champagne. Pouncey name being dragged in it too :lol:

-Edit: I'm reading some of this :x :smh: . I hope Richie's career ends right here. FDB

Last edited:
Damn those texts msgs about his sister and racial texts changed everything AGAIN.

Naaa they took that **** too far b but Martin gotta man tf up. Thats whats bugging me.

Dolphins whole O-Line bout to get the axe :rofl:

Pouncey gotta be gone, as well, CP and finnns gonna be be blocking for Hennehill next year.

BgclhjMCUAABS3J.jpg:large

:x

Damn those texts msgs about his sister and racial texts changed everything AGAIN.

Naaa they took that **** too far b but Martin gotta man tf up. Thats whats bugging me.

But it seems Martin knew he had to man up too, but couldn't fine the heart too. He been bullied all his life and he never fought back. He even admits as much to the text to his mom. :smh:

Where are all the members of #TeamIncognito :lol:.

Supporting a dude that says the reason people keep guns is for Zombies and Balck people :smh: . This is man you guys wanna to go bat for :rofl:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom