TIME - On My Grizzly (Beamer Benz or Bentley beat) Now with video...

First of all I recorded this .. Time took 15 min to record this.. And he went the !+*+ in .. This lil freestyle
##!@ keeps @!*%!! sharp .. All the ladies we let hear it love it .. So !+*+ yall nerd opinions .. Your not gonna
break bread purchasing any records or singles so *%+%.... And for those who feel like they could do it better do it
then post it .. And see how many replys you get .. Half yall mad cause AG didn't put yall on the secret society tape
don't be mad be better .. See you on top !+*+ @!*%!!

-Executives Club

Damn i should of posted it thru this ^ dreamhigh Time .. well yeah ^ thats me @@+%@$+
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CMcfly

First of all I recorded this .. Time took 15 min to record this.. And he went the !+*+ in .. This lil freestyle
##!@ keeps @!*%!! sharp .. All the ladies we let hear it love it .. So !+*+ yall nerd opinions .. Your not gonna
break bread purchasing any records or singles so *%+%.... And for those who feel like they could do it better do it
then post it .. And see how many replys you get .. Half yall mad cause AG didn't put yall on the secret society tape

-Executives Club
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by CMcfly

-Executives Club
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that shut !#%% up quick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I recorded and mixed it in 15-20mins... Not going on a mixtape(not yet)... My homie from Diego pose to hop on it next week(pause) so a better version should drop next week... Good looking tho'

im glad u took it as criticism... i guess i shouldnt have came off so harsh like that (one of my new year's resolutions was to give constructive criticism only)...

what kind of mic u %!@%@@ wit?

Street music will never die Time.... As long as my dudes is slingin bangin and wearing baggy pants , street music will never die...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Street music will never die Time.... As long as my dudes is slingin bangin and wearing baggy pants , street music will never die...
yea it just doesnt sell well anymore... u in the right place for that %%$# tho... just gotta build a nice fanbase...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yeah you've done a lot..and I mean a lot..........a whole lot better. You have great potential. This track does not show it. I prefer "Feel Me" Time
This sums up how I feel.

Bunch of hating +%% n_ in here, though.

You should post this outside of NT to get real criticism. Most of NT will say your nice just because your a NT'er.

Spoiler [+]
Besides WesDuce
laugh.gif
J/K

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

You should post this outside of NT to get real criticism. Most of NT will say your nice just because your a NT'er.

Spoiler [+]
Besides WesDuce
laugh.gif
J/K
i got it on a few blogs... any other places u suggest?

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yeah you've done a lot..and I mean a lot..........a whole lot better. You have great potential. This track does not show it. I prefer "Feel Me" Time
This sums up how I feel.

Bunch of hating +%% n_ in here, though.
thanks fam... there's definitely more tracks like that coming...

I'm recording out my mbox... I get good quality, I was mad high recording so I skipped mic checks and all that... My real tracks got better quality.

Shea Davis????? Come on son

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I'm recording out my mbox... I get good quality, I was mad high recording so I skipped mic checks and all that... My real tracks got better quality.

Shea Davis????? Come on son

laugh.gif
oh ok... yea that happens sometimes
pimp.gif

1st and 3rd verse on This>>>>>>>>>

But side note your version was solid... but some of the other stuff in here is garbage

Back
Top Bottom