Tired of the nightlife

aaronpayumo

Banned
I'm 21
indifferent.gif

Word?Thats whats wrong with people in my age range...They started clubbin at 16 and whatnot and by the time they got legal they were tired of it...I'm 21 and LOVE that nightlife cuh....I dont remember the last time I went to sleep when it was dark outside
pimp.gif

Word?Thats whats wrong with people in my age range...They started clubbin at 16 and whatnot and by the time they got legal they were tired of it...I'm 21 and LOVE that nightlife cuh....I dont remember the last time I went to sleep when it was dark outside
pimp.gif

I hate my city's nightlife too. Small city so I know almost everyone near my age (well not really but you get the point). Started going to a bigger city and now I love it
pimp.gif

I'm 20 btw. 18 is the age here.

I hate my city's nightlife too. Small city so I know almost everyone near my age (well not really but you get the point). Started going to a bigger city and now I love it
pimp.gif

I'm 20 btw. 18 is the age here.

1) You Don't have enough money

2) Your social life sucks.

*hint, number one is easier to cope with.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

See this is where I will pull a DCAmerican. Clubs are money pits in general, designed to take money. Some I know of will hire "models" to come to the club, etc. so why feed into that? I'm all for going out to celebrate stuff and once in a while just throw down some cash, but in general the club scene is tired. And then a majority of the folks in clubs are phony.

Now owning a club is a totally different thing...

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

See this is where I will pull a DCAmerican. Clubs are money pits in general, designed to take money. Some I know of will hire "models" to come to the club, etc. so why feed into that? I'm all for going out to celebrate stuff and once in a while just throw down some cash, but in general the club scene is tired. And then a majority of the folks in clubs are phony.

Now owning a club is a totally different thing...

And i'm not tired at all but i kinda hate it sometimes. Late nights are messing with my training. And i would love to be awake when the sun is still shinin but i guess i can enjoy the sun when i'm 40.

Back
Top Bottom