To DS or UnDS ?? which pair?

For me, if it's wearable, it's getting put to the pavement. If they aren't you, just get rid of them.

For me, if it's wearable, it's getting put to the pavement. If they aren't you, just get rid of them.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

if you die tomorrow wouldnt you be pissed you never wore your prized shoe? i would be, rock them all and keep em clean after every wear problem solved!
i know what you mean rcjbbp1313 but this comment made me
roll.gif

i think if i died tomorrow...my mind wouldnt be thinking " damn! and i really wanted to wear those dmp XIs too! "

but yah...wear your kicks bruh! its the cool thing to do!

or you can just keep it in the closet and bring your friends over...show them the shoes and then yell " I spent 400 bucks on this
Just to be like %$^& you ain't up on this!" 

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

if you die tomorrow wouldnt you be pissed you never wore your prized shoe? i would be, rock them all and keep em clean after every wear problem solved!
i know what you mean rcjbbp1313 but this comment made me
roll.gif

i think if i died tomorrow...my mind wouldnt be thinking " damn! and i really wanted to wear those dmp XIs too! "

but yah...wear your kicks bruh! its the cool thing to do!

or you can just keep it in the closet and bring your friends over...show them the shoes and then yell " I spent 400 bucks on this
Just to be like %$^& you ain't up on this!" 

^^^^^^^ i agree MidwestHalla its more expensive but you get the best of both worlds.

^^^^^^^ i agree MidwestHalla its more expensive but you get the best of both worlds.

Shoes are for wearing unless they're signed by Mike. Wear em out but don't wait for someone to tell you that.

Shoes are for wearing unless they're signed by Mike. Wear em out but don't wait for someone to tell you that.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

I feel you on forgetting what I got in my closet lol. Me personally Im the same way, I dont like to rock J's that just came out because I feel like Im just the same as everyone else rockin em. Id rather wait till people forget or arent wearing them as much to pull em out. For instance, when the 2011 release of the Metallic V's come out Im going to UNDS my 2000 Metallics with the NIKE AIR and break some necks lol.

^^^^^i hear u on this one,sometimes i like to rock the ogs to release date to make people envy,what good quality is like.But OP do what u feel. If i really like a shoe i cop 2 or 3 cause u'll never know what will happen when u wear them that certain time.IE i remember one time  out with  bunch of my boys where out hittin a couple spots,we all had IVs on. I happened to have my 99 cement IVs on some #@% jumped off and wasnt even thinkin bout it got dragged out the bar by the cops got out the next morning my IVs wear done for. Good thing i had a ds pair, my 1st pair i copped a double off.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

I feel you on forgetting what I got in my closet lol. Me personally Im the same way, I dont like to rock J's that just came out because I feel like Im just the same as everyone else rockin em. Id rather wait till people forget or arent wearing them as much to pull em out. For instance, when the 2011 release of the Metallic V's come out Im going to UNDS my 2000 Metallics with the NIKE AIR and break some necks lol.

^^^^^i hear u on this one,sometimes i like to rock the ogs to release date to make people envy,what good quality is like.But OP do what u feel. If i really like a shoe i cop 2 or 3 cause u'll never know what will happen when u wear them that certain time.IE i remember one time  out with  bunch of my boys where out hittin a couple spots,we all had IVs on. I happened to have my 99 cement IVs on some #@% jumped off and wasnt even thinkin bout it got dragged out the bar by the cops got out the next morning my IVs wear done for. Good thing i had a ds pair, my 1st pair i copped a double off.

rocked my cool greys like 5 times since i g0t em, 1st time was straight out tha box! love those sh0es. and my playoff 13s i wish i wuda g0t 2 so i can rock em around tha house, 13s always feel like im wearing socks lol

CAUTION: Always wear your shoes.

rocked my cool greys like 5 times since i g0t em, 1st time was straight out tha box! love those sh0es. and my playoff 13s i wish i wuda g0t 2 so i can rock em around tha house, 13s always feel like im wearing socks lol

CAUTION: Always wear your shoes.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by BillOnes

To do what I want or what other people tell me to do?
No really bro, just asking if there is a pair u won't rock, and reasons.

why buy if you wont wear them? The only reason not to wear a pair is if they would crumble on your feet like OG 2,3,4,5,6s
Or if you bought with the intentions of reselling
nerd.gif
I.E: Hyped-up release/Limited Release

Back
Top Bottom