Trey Songz INEVITABLE EP Out Now

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?! "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" is Songz' best album to date.

I won't say all that but it's 100% better then ready.

And I don't see how this will be better then the 1st. The 1st one is his best work yet

PPP was GARBAGE. That was not better than Ready.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?! "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" is Songz' best album to date.

Look at you B, Look at you. PPP was easily treys worst album. Ready>TreyDay>IGMI>PPP

^^^ I didn't realize it was a midnight release.....?  
embarassed.gif

eek.gif

.......and cosign on Anticipation 1   
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by jm2000

The first one is a classic....seriously.

Son I 've smashed about 3 different Joints to "scratching me up" "More than that"
& "Does She Know"

You better believe someone's daughter got smashed to that..multiple times..baleedat pleyboi
pimp.gif

There's like three or four tracks that have been released recently off the tape.. and they're all forgettable IMO. I'm kinda worried 
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Anticipation is his second best release after his debut, so hopefully this doesn't disappoint. I'm not even gonna listen the rap tape.

The first 6 tracks on Anticipation > Ready & PPP.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Anticipation is his second best release after his debut, so hopefully this doesn't disappoint. I'm not even gonna listen the rap tape.

The first 6 tracks on Anticipation > Ready & PPP.

I'm a have to disagree with that. I would take Anticipation as a whole, but the first 8 track of Ready was piff flawless imo

Ehhh...The first was his best work by far...Ready was okay, but PPP was flat out weak and seemed rushed. Judging by his recent work, its VERY HARD for me to think this will be comparable to the first. These days I'm more apt to believe that the first Anticipation was a anomaly.

Back
Top Bottom