True Life: I'm homeless

LOL @ Telling him he can easily find a fat girl to take him in. Yall are wild.

OP, hope it works out for you man.

A coworker of mine stayed with a fat chick he met at a bar for 3 months when his baby moms kicked him out. Im dead serious do not sleep out in this cold weather find yourself somewhere to sleep inside by any means

:rofl:

True Story this is what I did when I was homeless :rofl:...

Just in case what?

You go homeless?

Man I really don't like being this guy but I just don't get it.

You sound all too capable of being able to go to a temp to hire place and getting a gig paying $10 and hour.

You have a son for christ sakes yet your unwilling to swollow your pride and go live with your parents but you have no problem posting a glass of yack in a bubble bath :smh: .
this.
OP pics of everything or your bluffing. Inside storage unit, grill, sleeping bag, car, etc etc
This

Since it's winter , you can dumpster dive since the cold should keep the food somewhat in decent condition..

I don't understand the point of this thread. If why you're homeless is that top secret, why make a thread about it? :lol:

Tough situation to be in my man..

I'm glad you're keeping a positive outlook and plan on beating this... Shows alot about your character man..

I'm rooting for you op, straight up.. I don't got much but I got an extra room down in the 757.. You welcome to crash on the futon family..

Good man :pimp:

Some people just rambling about **** they don't know about... Trying to get some lol's :smh:

And if he was part of a drug bust he would be allowed out depending on his lawyer which he said he has a good lawyer, so explains why he's out

I'm following the story though... Hope you get everything dropped though... I know the feeling of helping someone out then getting ******

When you come to NYC after your case is done we'll link up

Wow u have a son opey.
U ouchea gettin ya gym on drinkin protein shakes and munchin on jerk chicken like its all good.
Forget the damb eggs baby get your damb hustle on
You need to cook crack on the four man is what u need to be doing

Last edited:
I understand why people want to know what his story is but why y'all going so hard. Its not like he is here asking for money he is only asking for advice on how to survive while living in his car. Even if its duck tales a couple people here have shared their homeless story and if anyone else in the future "knock on wood" becomes homeless they have a reference so they can be ahead of the learning curve.

All I asked for was advice on surviving on the streets. Thats was the purpose of the thread. And so far some ideas have made it easier for me, like planet fitness and doing things in a storage unit.

Ive never cooked eggs on a forman grill before. I tthought if you hold it up right, it wouldnt drip.

Seriously though, I cant speak on the case. Ive never been in trouble before and I have to take my lawyers advice and not talk about it. Its hard enough as it is not seeing my son everyday like I used to, so please, I dont need the constant digging on why I cant talk about. I just need some advice and ideas. Im not asking for money, just positivity and prayers for my situation.

Back
Top Bottom