True Life: My Marriage Is Ending

lrrr

Banned
If the dude who got bleach thrown on his clothes and sneakers thrown at him would have reacted physically would he have been wrong?

grails as shoes.. and expensive clothes.. NO.. i mean just yoking her n shaking.. no handplay

She would have been taken to court and forced to pay for all of the damages she caused. I would have to seriously restrain myself from unloading on her.

Dude did it right, no need to put hands on her. Y'all know good and well unless that chick would have poured the bleach on him and set him on fire, if hetouched her he was going downtown. She knew it to that's why she dared him to do it. That stank trick wasn't even worth all that.

Take care of your kids and ignore that ho...let her go to the Club and grind up on cats all she wants, let them deal with her dumb #*T&

Yes I'm mad.

I'm calling the police and pressing charges for assault and destruction of property and I'm having someone pour sugar in her gas tank on the low.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm calling the police and pressing charges for assault and destruction of property and I'm having someone pour sugar in her gas tank on the low.

Smart man. A criminal record is far worse than actually hitting someone. Let her dig A hole herself.

Women are very emotional. Men should be more logical.

If you put hands on her, you're acting off emotion. You're exhibiting feminine characteristics.

I usually wrap them up and sit on them. Helps to know some Jiu Jitsu in times like these. HA!

Good luck doggie.

Dammmmm %%*@ like just discourages me to even think of the though of being married or even bother with a relationship

I was so heated when watching this but im glad dude kept it together. No need to go to jail for some dumb broad.

Where can you watch the episodes online?

MTV.com doesn't work on my work coputer for some reason, but it's not blocked either.

I watched it a couple days back.. He def did the right thing by keeping calm
ohwell.gif

Notice how she had a smirk on her face the whole time. She wanted dude to react with violence.

I watched this on MTV about an hour ago. I was tight forhim
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He def played it cool tho, i would have atleast VERBALLY assaulted her for that number she did withthe bleach
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Women are very emotional. Men should be more logical.

If you put hands on her, you're acting off emotion. You're exhibiting feminine characteristics.

I usually wrap them up and sit on them. Helps to know some Jiu Jitsu in times like these. HA!

Good luck doggie.
preach!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

link?

ist a new episode so i dont think its been posted online yet..its towards the end of the episode so when you see a True Life episode on press info...if the theinfo says My Marriage is Ending then just turn back to it 8 mins before then ending

If someone did that to my things i'd be so mad, he did handle the situation very well for all the #*+* that woman did to him. Water on the TV? Are youserious?! Crazy woman.

i still can't believe she called the police on him...

all over dancing...if he would have just went with her they might have still been together...

they probably had way more problems then dancing...been goin on for a minute...

what pissed me off about that she was like "I dont think I done something too crazy"
indifferent.gif
@%#*% !%@% you.

Back
Top Bottom