tsa is out of control

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

The TSA are terrorists. Not your everyday FOXnews, CNN kufi-hiding-in-your-cave terrorists. They are frightening American civilians. 

WHAT?
eek.gif

Who in the hell is scared of Bubba and his rubber gloves?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  "Frightening" American civilians?! Yeah, when I get into the security line I start quivering in my shoes.

laugh.gif
 yea man, i just don't see it. Like I said, look at the list of all the reasons I have to be afraid to fly...the notion of a TSA agent being anywhere near the top baffles me.
I see the statement that the TSA are terrorists as such: It's is not that people are scared OF the TSA agents.. it's just that the TSA situation is a constant reminder of the terrorists. So people are probably more shook flying since the procedure is not a very calming experience. (Judging from what I have heard.. live in Canada and have not flown in long time). 

The TSA are terrorists. Not your everyday FOXnews, CNN kufi-hiding-in-your-cave terrorists. They are frightening American civilians. 

WHAT?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  "Frightening" American civilians?! Yeah, when I get into the security line I start quivering in my shoes.

laugh.gif
 yea man, i just don't see it. Like I said, look at the list of all the reasons I have to be afraid to fly...the notion of a TSA agent being anywhere near the top baffles me.
I see the statement that the TSA are terrorists as such: It's is not that people are scared OF the TSA agents.. it's just that the TSA situation is a constant reminder of the terrorists. So people are probably more shook flying since the procedure is not a very calming experience. (Judging from what I have heard.. live in Canada and have not flown in long time). 

Originally Posted by And I Love It

WHAT?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

well like i said, it depends on how u look at it. To me, TSA has a calming effect. Sorta like that one time I got lost in Camden, New Jersey and I ran into a cop.

Originally Posted by And I Love It

WHAT?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

well like i said, it depends on how u look at it. To me, TSA has a calming effect. Sorta like that one time I got lost in Camden, New Jersey and I ran into a cop.

I feel like every single person in here is not speaking from personal experiences which is disturbing.

I have never in my entire life had any bad experiences with a TSO, besides one that was slow running the X Ray, and just this year I've gone through Oakland, SFO, Austin, Richmond, VA, Dulles, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia, and New Jersey with no issues no penis groping even sparked up convo's with some of the TSA Chicks.

Everyone complaining are the real sheep's.

I feel like every single person in here is not speaking from personal experiences which is disturbing.

I have never in my entire life had any bad experiences with a TSO, besides one that was slow running the X Ray, and just this year I've gone through Oakland, SFO, Austin, Richmond, VA, Dulles, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia, and New Jersey with no issues no penis groping even sparked up convo's with some of the TSA Chicks.

jumpman247 wrote:

THIS!!!!!

Like I said earlier, getting a flight delayed for 5 hours
eyes.gif
 is a more traumatizing experience than the TSA

jumpman247 wrote:

THIS!!!!!

Like I said earlier, getting a flight delayed for 5 hours
eyes.gif
 is a more traumatizing experience than the TSA

The answer really isn't that difficult - don't fly. I'm sure Amtrak and/or Greyhound will be glad to have you.

indifferent.gif
Im pretty sure they don't have Trains or a Bus that travels over the oceans

The answer really isn't that difficult - don't fly. I'm sure Amtrak and/or Greyhound will be glad to have you.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

indifferent.gif
You're right, they don't! So buy a ticket on an airline, and Fly! See the world!

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

indifferent.gif
You're right, they don't! So buy a ticket on an airline, and Fly! See the world!

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

kinda unrelated because this has more to do with the powers that be, but when i worked at the airport i realized that about 85% of TSA workers are bat-*+%+ crazy..

I work for United Airlines and THIS.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

kinda unrelated because this has more to do with the powers that be, but when i worked at the airport i realized that about 85% of TSA workers are bat-*+%+ crazy..

I work for United Airlines and THIS.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Funny, people still aren't touching on the health issues with a machine like this.

hmm i've been thinking about this for a minute
nerd.gif

i don't know how the machine works but if it's like a super-xray it will pose a legitimate risk for cancers

Funny, people still aren't touching on the health issues with a machine like this.

hmm i've been thinking about this for a minute
nerd.gif

i don't know how the machine works but if it's like a super-xray it will pose a legitimate risk for cancers

You get more radiation from your microwave at home, but I guess the valid point is the fact they're xraying humans. I agree, xraying people is going too far, even if you do get more radiation at home, and during a flight for 2 minutes, I'd rather get less then what I'm going to get anyway. 
But hell I won't even have to go through security pretty soon 
grin.gif

You get more radiation from your microwave at home, but I guess the valid point is the fact they're xraying humans. I agree, xraying people is going too far, even if you do get more radiation at home, and during a flight for 2 minutes, I'd rather get less then what I'm going to get anyway. 
But hell I won't even have to go through security pretty soon 
grin.gif

There are only 2 people on this board who have any idea what they're talking about when it comes to this. And devildog sure isn't one of them.

There are only 2 people on this board who have any idea what they're talking about when it comes to this. And devildog sure isn't one of them.

Originally Posted by pdm 87

Devildog is going off what He hears on the news, He probably hasn't flown in a couple of years (if ever) and is your typical internet conspiracy theorist.
Even though no radiation is ever good radiation, and a alternative to x raying human beings should be thought up, it is an effective tool to thwart wanna be terrorist, and piss off the public.

Back
Top Bottom