Used to Be Fat

My weight was always up and down, but I was skinny more often than I was a little chunky chunk. Last year I was weighin' almost 200 [no joke....and I'm 5'10] catchin' weight gain along with my BM when she was pregnant. Now I weigh 165.

I started looking for fat pics but than I remembered this is NT and I kinda like this sn. I dont wanna get a new one.
I was always fat growing up. I was 130lbs. by the time I was 8. Now I'm 200lbs. but 6 feet tall.

Highest weight (up till July '09): 245-250lbs
Lowest (now): 190lbs

I've been big my whole life, im 24 and this is the smallest ive been since juniorhigh. I figured it was definitely time for a change. I still have another 20lbs to go before im really happy with my weight.

Let's see...
2lktjxu.jpg

zkizxv.jpg

As as you most of you know...
s1izrn.jpg

ayvbit.jpg

I gained a lot of weight all last year(09')! i moved in with my girl gained 50 pounds gotta beer belly(I was the sexy-ist chubby dude alive) now I found my girl playing around on facebook cursed her out told her im moving back to moms. and so far has lost 8 pounds 35-40 pounds to go so i can get back to 200-215 size!

how do you guys manage to eat 5 times a day? i'm good if i can get the 3 but 5 sound impossible...

5 times a day eating equates to usually...

The 3 main meals ( and two smaller meals a la snacks).

But to chime in...

Heaviest was 220... (before graduating out of it)
Lowest was 153-160... (prior starting college)
Now (after losing my excess college weight from 220, I'm at 165).

i'm 6'2 and i was always a chubby kid. up until junior year in high school i was 225lbs and then that summeri ran 4 miles everyday, really cut down my eating and by the time senior year came around, i was 160-165 and it felt amazing being able to fit into nice clothes and fit them well. kept it off for 3 years then i met my gf and gained it back and now im at 200 but we recently broke up so now im back on my diet and hopefully back to 160 soon.

i went from 260 to 217 in about 1 1/2 months, this is the second time ive tried to lose weight first time i was in high school and dropped 50lbs in about 2 months gained it all back again after high school

basically i eat ounce a day drink anywhere from 2-3 gallons of water and run/jog 2-4 miles a day and very moderate weight training (basically a full reps of dumb bells)

not the healthiest way to lose weight but definitely the fastest i plan on tryin to get to 175 and then start eating 3 healthy meals a day and continue exercising regularly, im happy to say i havent ate a single fried thing in at least 2 months and no fast food in about 6 months (my old job i would get an hr lunch and their was basically every fast food place in the world around thats how i gained the most weight my new job im lucky to even get a lunch so that helps)

Well I was about 220 my junior year of HS, slimmed way down the next 2 years to about 180. Now I've gained a little bit back and ain't doing nothing to solve that

In elementary up until middle school I was extremely fat. I was about 155 at 5'4. High school came around, I grew 5 inches but stayed that weight, took up sports and I was probably around 12-15% bf. First year of college, from 155-175 ...1 quarter in was all it took. Started running, got developed a mean stamina, but I was pretty weak. End of my first year started lifting...it's been almost 11 months since I've started. Now I'm at 175 still, but at 15% bf and I can lift a %#%$+!@! more.

A buddy of mine is making that journey, he's been a fat kid all his life, the most he weighed was 310lbs, he went down to 265 and now he's 240 lbs

I use to be fat, now i'm not skinny but in the middle. I'm starting to get fat again though, need to got to the gym every day this summer!

Originally Posted by c1o27

My heaviest - 220
My lowest - 153

Currently - 160ish
What type of weight scales are accurate? Dial ones or the fancy ones that show your weight, bmi, etc?

238 - 2008
200 - 2010

Run 3 miles every other day, lift on days i don't run. I also swim as a substitute or i will run for 10min and swim for 20 or w/e i feel like.

trying to get down to 185 by September.

So I found more pics of me back in December/January. A front, side and back view to let yall get a better perspective of how far I've come.

December/January 2009:

190 + LBS.

Spoiler [+]
16lefzc.jpg

Spoiler [+]
azj9dd.jpg

Spoiler [+]
o08do6.jpg

May 10, 2010:

With Flash:

Spoiler [+]
9i5vfo.jpg

Spoiler [+]
167sdxw.jpg

Without Flash:

166.5 LBS

Spoiler [+]
2rg0rv4.jpg

Spoiler [+]
20tmfmb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
69hkz4.jpg

I hope I'm able to inspire some people just like how some people inspired me on here. If you feel like quitting, DO NOT GIVE UP! Keep your mind and heart focus on the end results. Be determined, focus and dedicate yourself 100%. I cannot tell you how much my personal life has turned upside down because of my weight loss. Women notice me more, I'm more confident in myself, I can wear things that I only dreamed that I can wear before, etc. 

Believe me, it's all worth it in the end. Right now, I'm still in the 4th week of my new workout/diet regimen and I'm loving the results. If anyone needs any help, advice, tip or motivation, feel free to PM me.

End of Sophomore Year of High School- I became a Vegetarian and before this decision I was at around 245.
April 2009- (end of Senior Year of High School) Was around 235 and decided to get a gym membership to get in shape.
Now- (end of Freshman Year of College) Sitting around 195 with hopes of getting down to 187 or around there then I want to just totally turn the flab into muscle.

I'm 6'2 btw.

yo F u laced up jordans, im tryna be at the weight you started at haha
but props bro, being fit is one of the best feelings in the world

I had this convo with a friend and he compared the feeling you get when you
make progress to being on a constant medium dose of amphetamines

..and imma have to agree
you're constantly feeling yourself (no ayo)

Back
Top Bottom