Waking up early

I start a new job next week and I am trying to switch up my sleep pattern. I want to be at the office by 7 am so I can leave by 3 pm but in order for me to get there by 7 am, I need to be up at 5 am.

Any suggestions to help me break my current sleep pattern, which consists of going to sleep around 1 am. So far, I have been going to sleep at the same time but waking up real early so I am tired throughout the day and get to sleep earlier. 

I start a new job next week and I am trying to switch up my sleep pattern. I want to be at the office by 7 am so I can leave by 3 pm but in order for me to get there by 7 am, I need to be up at 5 am.

Any suggestions to help me break my current sleep pattern, which consists of going to sleep around 1 am. So far, I have been going to sleep at the same time but waking up real early so I am tired throughout the day and get to sleep earlier. 

Go to sleep at your normal time when you have work the next day and get limited sleep. You'll be super tired during the day, but you'll be able to go to bed a more reasonable hour and it's a quick way to jumpstart a new pattern.

Go to sleep at your normal time when you have work the next day and get limited sleep. You'll be super tired during the day, but you'll be able to go to bed a more reasonable hour and it's a quick way to jumpstart a new pattern.

i wake up at 4:40am to get at work by 5:45am(long drive)..i usually go to sleep at 11pm since =[

i wake up at 4:40am to get at work by 5:45am(long drive)..i usually go to sleep at 11pm since =[

Back
Top Bottom