We Still Buying Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Aug 7, 2012
Last album I payed for was Get Rich or Die Trying srs..I was on that Limewire, Frostwire, BearShare time...but srsly, when was the last time y'all payed for a song/cd/etc...

Joined Apr 20, 2006
Last album I payed for was Get Rich or Die Trying srs..I was on that Limewire, Frostwire, BearShare time...but srsly, when was the last time y'all payed for a song/cd/etc...
I've sent your IP onto the Feds.

And :lol: at JJ Watt not being able to get reps anymore.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 4, 2012
Yes people who support their favorite artists still buy music.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 19, 2012
Tech N9ne All 6s and 7s I think, someone recommended me it and I wasn't disappointed.

Joined Jan 5, 2013
I bought the Weeknd's Kissland/John Carpenter on iTunes.

I mean, with all the available sources out there, there's really no point in downloading music illegally. They practically GIVE it away now. I have so much liked music on Soundcloud. I get to stream music and keep tons of storage on my phone. I think I have like 4 albums on my phone right now. :lol:

Joined Jul 19, 2012
Last time I remember was Cam'ron Purple Haze on release day.

Might have gotten something else between then and now but I doubt it :lol:

Joined Jun 7, 2011
I bought that cole world sideline story cause I had been bumping the homie since '08 when I stumbled upon his Dead Presidents freestyle which lead me to the Come Up.

I had played all 3 of his(free) tapes so much that I copped to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now