What are some good white shoes for summer?

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

paraboot-boat-shoes-white.jpg

Brand?

Originally Posted by bkdan1

02519113_z.jpg

smh.gif
at the retail price though. how in the world did it get so expensive

word, i guess  people started discovering how great they are so niek decided to raise the price, same with AF1s, it cost damn near a Bill now with cheaper materials
mad.gif
mad.gif

sweet classic or stan smith cause theyre both relatively inexpensive

them boat shoes look good though

Lowtop white and white forces. You don't have to worry about trying to impress these girl jean wearing %%* dudes on here. All they're going to do is recommend some shoe that looks just like a Nike shoe already out anyways but is another brand and cost as much if not more, like a Clae or some $!+%.

I have a few Forces, I have never liked the way they look with shorts.  I'm talking about the lows.

Rotation with shorts consists of Jordan's and Air Max 1's, 97's.  When the occasion calls for it I switch to some Jack Purcell's that I have on deck.

AAAAAtT0sncAAAAAAO2NXw.jpg

Go with no show or low cut socks.  Quarter socks and above and you will look funny.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Lowtop white and white forces. You don't have to worry about trying to impress these girl jean wearing %%* dudes on here. All they're going to do is recommend some shoe that looks just like a Nike shoe already out anyways but is another brand and cost as much if not more, like a Clae or some $!+%.
Someone's mad?

Back
Top Bottom