What are some of the best decisions you have ever made?????

Moved back to the Philippines for college cuz my parents coudn't afford it. It was kind of depressing since it would be my second time moving again. When I got there, the school I was trying to get into had a cutoff and I didn't make it. Waited a full year before I could go back and reapply to the school and decided to take up Journalism.

I ended up pursuing sports photography after college and was able to take photos of LeBron, Kobe, Harden, and a bunch of major sporting events/clients like FIBA, FIFA, Nike, adidas, etc.

Met the girl of my life and I'm so blessed to have her :pimp:

Now I'm back here in the States polishing my craft and hopefully find stability. 10 years of changes in my life, no regrets whatsoever :pimp:

That's awesome.

Said **** it and travelled to Thailand alone for a month after I finished my undergrad. I wanted to go with my friends or brothers but nobody had money / were available.

I almost bailed out on the trip because it would've been my first trip alone and my first trip to Asia.

Decided to go alone. Had some amazing experiences and a different perspective on a lot of stuff. Being alone also gave me some time to reflect on a lot of personal stuff.

Not trying to holla at those two BAD Puerto Rican chicks that were peeping me at the sports bars the night my now wife came up and introduced herself. Something was in the air that night.

Said **** it and travelled to Thailand alone for a month after I finished my undergrad. I wanted to go with my friends or brothers but nobody had money / were available.

I almost bailed out on the trip because it would've been my first trip alone and my first trip to Asia.

Decided to go alone. Had some amazing experiences and a different perspective on a lot of stuff. Being alone also gave me some time to reflect on a lot of personal stuff.

funny... same exact thing happened to me except I went to Japan alone. all my friends were either broke or were still in school aka super broke.

said yolo and went solo dolo. best trip ever.

funny... same exact thing happened to me except I went to Japan alone. all my friends were either broke or were still in school aka super broke.

said yolo and went solo dolo. best trip ever.

Kinda the same thing for me. Went dolo to Malaysia. I thoroughly enjoyed travelling alone, would do it again.

Getting out of Illinois.
Moving to Arizona
Not doing hard drugs.
Logging into Blackpeoplemeet.com 5 years ago(met my wife on there)

Finally saying **** it I’m going to do what I always wanted to do which is start a YouTube channel and vlog my travels. My goal is to travel and vlog for a living.
Same here. Best decision I made was visiting a foreign country for the first time. I booked that flight. I’m in Colombia right now so post about my travels around a schedule. I need to start posting more consistently on YouTube. I’mGoal is to post 2x a week. Here’s my latest video

Getting married (depends on the day)
Every single step in my education
Buying a house
Investing
Taking my current job

Back
Top Bottom