what are some of your awkward moments?...vol..awkward seal

When I make a joke and someone laughs but they really didn't hear me. So what are you laughing at then

Laughing at something that's supposed to be serious

Tryna get to second base with a girl and she blocks your hand (used to be the worst as a youngin)

Getting to the register and not having your wallet or getting rung up and the total price comes out to be more than you have in cash

Having a conversation with multiple people and one of them throws you in a story/lie that you had no part in.

49520561.jpg

Doing abs with a cute girl by you and fart.

Do you go like it wasn't you or do you laugh it off, :frown:

"Dont like" by chief keef blastin bass up at a red light.

Police pulls up next to you.

When I make a joke and someone laughs but they really didn't hear me. So what are you laughing at then

I do this all the time... :lol:

either I didn't hear and don't want to ask them to repeat or I want them to stop talking to me or I don't know whats going on

Trying to let a person pass, thinking he/she will go left, so you go left... but they end up going right.

Got you doing the utep 2 step multiple times. :smh:

Lmfao im rolling off the toilet 1, we all been there good 1

-In the elevator by your self, you fart, someone gets on and you didn't reach your floor yet

-Homeless person asks for change, you say you don't have none, keys in your pocket makes change noise

-Calling someone/picking up phone call and you have absolutely nothing to talk about

-Sneezing in public with snot coming out, no tissue on you or in the vicinity

-Swipe metro card, turnstile gives you a lowblow

-Getting off train to catch train across platform, doors close, try to get back on train you were previously on, doors close :smh:

In high school walking down the hall you see your friend try to dap him up but y'all can't stop walkin cuz it's too crowded

Too long for a meme, but it's a short story from HS, that was awkward as hell.

So I'm outside after school chopping it with my homies and we see the softball coach with this lady who looks a lot like former G'Town coach John Thompson. We all standing there like,"That's his wife?" :x

Next day, I'm in class and I see a shawty who's on the softball team. I describe the woman in not so flattering ways and ask a shawty "Is that his wife?"

She replies, "that's my mom"

View media item 958458

Wen youre at a concert or bar and you go up and talk to a girl and their bf comes back wit their drinks >D

-When the sound you make trying to hold back a sneeze draws more attention than if you actually let a hardbody sneeze fly.

-Checking the mailbox as soon as you wake up only to arrive at the same time as the mail carrier then having to have small talk in your pajamas with breath that smell like dog s--t.

-Coitus interruptus visitor/phonecall.

-Movie you didn't expect to have a sex scene has a sex scene while your kids are nearby.

Watched da first episode of breaking bad wit my lil cousin and my aunt.

Dat one scene |I

Back
Top Bottom