what are some of your awkward moments?...vol..awkward seal

When you rate a foreign film about young sexy lesbians 4 stars on Netflix then it keeps recommending movies of the whole gay spectrum.
laugh.gif

When you have a good convo with someone but than you have an awkward goodbye that ruins it.

Sometimes when my brother would go to sleep I would start beating my ****. I would always wait for him to go to sleep first. One time I thought he was sleep and I started going at it and he turned around and we looked each other dead in the eye...............

Ever since then we got our own beds....

Last edited:
having your parental walk on you while having sex or viceversa gotta be one of the worst momments in anyones life :rofl:

the other day my wife tried to dial me and dialed her moms house by mistake, her dad picked up and she didnt realize it, tried to be funny with some NT lingo talmbout "when you get home ima show you what dat mouf do" her dad was on the other end like "what you said Angelica?" ***hangs up

i laughed at her for a good 30 minutes :rofl:

:rofl:

Awkwaaaaaaard.

Naw lol daswassup.
People that respond really MAKE the threads tho..

back in the day when your friend calls the house phone and your uncle brings the phone in because you have no lock, while your girl is on the saddle....make you mad at your boy n ****

Wen u take yo sweater off inside and yo undershirt goes with it |I

Wen youre in a circle of people talking and the shape of the circle changes to no longer include you |I

Last edited:
tryna make it to the bathroom for that first morning pee w/out being noticed, but the wood crosses the doorway before you and gets noticed first

iight so when I was in HS.. I went over to my girls crib.. No one was home Cept her dad.. But he always left us alone..

So we chilling and she's going down on me..

Her dad walks in the room.. Worst part is we didnt notice (we found out later).. So he just walks out.. After she's done.. I start fingering her.. He walks in AGAIN.. She sees him and goes STOP STOP STOP.. At this point I'm staring dude dead in eyes with my fingers inside his daughter.. We had a blanket over us.. But it was obvious by the way we were..

Homie dosent say anything.. He just walks over and sits on the other couch.. I called my sister to come pick me up and diddy bopped my way out.

Man I got too many of these...

A few years back I was at work just ringing out people at the register. This older cat comes up and starts convo, says some real funny sh*t, real cool dude. So I finish ringing up his order, he goes "Alright youngblood, you have a good day now" and holds out his hands so I give dude a dap and go "Iight bruh, same to you"...he was like "Nah man, I'm saying I'm holding out my hand so you can give me my receipt and all that you know"...had me standing there like "Oh :stoneface: " Shorty on the register across from me had this super pained look on my face like she could feel the awkwardness and embarrassment radiating from me :rofl:

iight so when I was in HS.. I went over to my girls crib.. No one was home Cept her dad.. But he always left us alone..

So we chilling and she's going down on me..

Her dad walks in the room.. Worst part is we didnt notice (we found out later).. So he just walks out.. After she's done.. I start fingering her.. He walks in AGAIN.. She sees him and goes STOP STOP STOP.. At this point I'm staring dude dead in eyes with my fingers inside his daughter.. We had a blanket over us.. But it was obvious by the way we were..

Homie dosent say anything.. He just walks over and sits on the other couch.. I called my sister to come pick me up and diddy bopped my way out.
had to be her step dad, had to

Back
Top Bottom