what are some of your awkward moments?...vol..awkward seal

sitting in the quiet office, letting out a fart sloooooooooowly so it wont make any noise.But it makes noise and people hear it.
I coughed immediatley after.

Another time i sneezed and farted at the same time.

In 1st grade i was laughing so hard I literally crapped in my pants.

While sleeping in my bed, i was dreaming that I was standing in front of a urinal. Sadly, I peed in my bed. This was last month.

While talking to someone, a snot jumped out my nose as I was breathing.

Last edited:
being in class and your stomach starts growling, i used to never have breakfast and my stomach would be growling around 10am haha

I like purposely creating awkward moments.

I was in an elevator with some family members (including my dad). Someone walks on and I carry on like I am mid-conversation. "Anyway, that's why I don't talk to my dad anymore. Touch my butthole once, shame on you. Touch my butthole twice, shame on me." My poor dad just cringes when he's on an elevator with me.

I was in an elevator with some family members (including my dad). Someone walks on and I carry on like I am mid-conversation. "Anyway, that's why I don't talk to my dad anymore. Touch my butthole once, shame on you. Touch my butthole twice, shame on me." My poor dad just cringes when he's on an elevator with me.

:rofl:

being in class and your stomach starts growling, i used to never have breakfast and my stomach would be growling around 10am haha

Used to be the story of my life :lol:

Even worse, having the BGs while the entire class is taking a test :smh:...&& it REALLY gets bad when classmates start catching wind (literally) of what's going on :smh: :lol: :x

That awkward moment when u think someone is speaking to u so u throw your hand up and aknowledge it.. Only to find out they were speaking to someone behind or next to u :smh:

I would contribute to this thread but us alpha males don't have awkward moments :smokin

I was the student govenment treasurer at my college so clubs would always stop by my office to discuss budgets. on this faithful day i was watching the Rick James Chapelle skit and following along quite loudly as you do when you've seen something 150 times.

ME: a ching a chong chang welcome to the china club

Literally as i was saying china club, the head of the Chinese American club and my boss come walking in my office. girl look HEATED. an open window never looked as tempting.

Watching a movie with your mom and a sex scene starts. :x :frown:

|I I remember last year when I was watching ATL with my mom and the Nu nu/T.I. sex scene came on. And you know on that part ain't nothing really going on for real. They just kissing each other. So I'm just sitting there watching like "oh..word?!?" Then my mama pops me in the back of the head and gone say "you know the drill *****. Go in your room I'll call you when they get done" :stoneface:

She called me back in when the credits starting rolling :smh:

And I was 18 by the way 0] × 12000000

Last edited:
i remember me and my friend and his family were watching the rkelly tape just to see what it was about and see if it was actually him and my friends sister was telling her son go in your room this is grown folks business :lol:

You..Your friend and his family wuz watchin the kellz tape together? :rofl:

Last edited:
that public toilet is the worst one whether you are the peeper or the one being peeped. one quick glance can feel like time just stopped and it just scares your soul. as the peeper, you want to look away as fast as you can. but as the one being peeped, you probably just lost any focus you had and it just messes up your whole week

Last edited:
i remember me and my friend and his family were watching the rkelly tape just to see what it was about and see if it was actually him and my friends sister was telling her son go in your room this is grown folks business :lol:

Yo :rofl:

Family movie night.

Ya 1 time i was using the bathroom at work and went to one of the stalls thinking it was free and some dude was in there dropping a duece and didnt lock the door smh

Last edited:

having your parental walk on you while having sex or viceversa gotta be one of the worst momments in anyones life :rofl:

the other day my wife tried to dial me and dialed her moms house by mistake, her dad picked up and she didnt realize it, tried to be funny with some NT lingo talmbout "when you get home ima show you what dat mouf do" her dad was on the other end like "what you said Angelica?" ***hangs up

i laughed at her for a good 30 minutes :rofl:

Last week arriving at the gym I held the door for a dude and as he was mumbling something to me I just sputtered out, "Thanks". I don't why the **** that happened.

sitting in the quiet office, letting out a fart sloooooooooowly so it wont make any noise.But it makes noise and people hear it.
I coughted immediatley after.

Another time i sneezed and farted at the same time.

In 1st grade i was laughing so hard I literally crapped in my pants.

While sleeping in my bed, i was dreaming that I was standing in front of a uninal. Sadly, I peed in my bed. This was last month.

While talking to someone, a snot jumped out my nose as I was breathing.
This one takes the cake.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom