What are you doing for your girl on Valentine's Day?!

didn't see a v day thread when i searched so sorry if there is one! lets try and impress our women! 

i don't have a woman although I have been talking to this girl for a lil while. May do something with her.

girl, what girl?
Untitled-1.jpg

in for ideas
my chick been hinting at it for a while too
laugh.gif

probably just gonna take her out some where and give her roses when i pick her up

Like I said last year...forget buying cliched roses. Those joints are gonna die in a few days. Buy her an orchid. Those things can last YEARS. Super low-maintenance and they look great. You can get them at a good cost at Home Depot, Lowes, Whole Foods, or Trader Joes.

Just broke up with my girl after 8 months, needless to say I'm saving a lot of money this year.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Like I said last year...forget buying cliched roses. Those joints are gonna die in a few days. Buy her an orchid. Those things can last YEARS. Super low-maintenance and they look great. You can get them at a good cost at Home Depot, Lowes, Whole Foods, or Trader Joes.

girls like roses tho... sentimental can quickly equate to "cheap" in some of these high maintenance *++!@$ heads
30t6p3b.gif

95% of NTers are single, why do u think there hasn't been a V Day thread yet:
laugh.gif

But I'll probably buy her some perfume and put some dough on a cc bill of hers. She'll appreciate that more. Not to mention the cooking dinner

Probably change the sheets to my bed and maybe invest in a bottle of lube.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My man knows
pimp.gif
But on another note I'm not doing anything. It's my bday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last year gave gave my ex an early gift and took her to the superbowl (her family is steelers fans, smh) the year before the all star game. This time with my current girlfriend probably dinner at wolfgang pucks and i want to give her this Cartier Love bracelet she's been telling me about since christmas.

No job, so I have no idea what I'm going to do.
I have an interview tomorrow, hopefully I get it.

Back
Top Bottom